DUDLEY Universal Inlet and Flush Valve Set for Top, Side or Front Operated Cisterns
£23.59 Inc VAT
£19.66 Exc VAT
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 5 days
THOMAS DUDLEY Universal Inlet & Flushing Valve Set for Top, Side or Front Operated Bottom Inlet Cisterns comprises:
- Dudley Victoria Flush Valve, dual flush, supplied with chrome plated push-button;
- Dudley Hydroflo Telescopic Float Valve, bottom inlet, adjustable height, plastic tail (MPN 320714);
- Installation and Servicing Instructions.
Product features and specifications:
• Dudley Victoria Dual Flush Valve:
- An ideal solution to most situations where replacement dual flush valves are required.
- Simple installation and easy adjustment/maintenance.
- Bayonet fixing allows easy access for maintenance.
- Dual flush push-button: Stylish chrome plated push-button that sits neatly into the lid of the cistern or the front lever hole of the cistern; cable operated.
- Quick release push-button connection.
- Patented mechanism reduces performance variations duwe to temperature changes.
- Dual flush: Nominal 6/4 litres with 4/2.6 litres capacity.
- Outlet: Ø38mm (1 1/2"), adaptor/conversion seal for Ø51mm (2") outlet supplied.
- Overflow tube: Adjustable from 200mm to 290mm.
- Suitable for: Portrait/landscape top-, side- or front-operated bottom inlet cisterns.
• Dudley Hydroflo Telescopic Float Valve:
- Comprises: Compact body, float arm and float.
- Inlet: Telescopic bottom.
- Plastic tail.
- The unique float arm makes it impossible for the float to become detached.
- Easily adjustable float: The float height can be simply adjusted whilst the float arm ratchet enables very precise final water level adjustments to be made; once set, the float stays firmly in place.
- Assured safety: 2 built-in backflow prevention devices - an air break above the silence tube and a special membrane inside the head of the valve stop bacteria that may be present in the cistern from entering and contaminating the mains supply.
- Quiet: Silence tube makes the Hydroflo one of the quietest toilet fill valves.
- A useful key, attached to the divertor, is provided for simple and safe removal of the filter without any risk of damage.
- Supplied with flow restrictor.
- Ideal for low pressure - down to 0.1 bar, pressure tested up to 20 bar.
- Adjustable height filling standpipe: Extends from 203mm (8") to 292mm (11 1/2") to fit most cisterns.
- Approvals: WRAS.
- Warranty: 2 years.
Please refer to the Installation and Servicing videos below for more information, thank you.