Polyplumb Push-Fit Fittings
PolyPlumb is an integrated flexible plumbing system, incorporating polybutylene pipes and a complementary range of push-fit fittings. It can be used in hot and cold water supply, and radiator and floor heating installations.
PolyPlumb is Polypipe's original; tried and tested, grey plumbing system. Robust and reliable, PolyPlumb has stood the test of time. PolyPlumb fittings feature a one step jointing process and a high performance stainless steel grab ring within the fitting, ensuring superb joint integrity. Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene flexible pipe, or combine PolyPlumb fittings and copper pipe. PolyPlumb is suitable for use in most plumbing and heating installations including hot and cold water and underfloor heating applications.
The system offers a number of benefits, including:
- Time efficient, no nonsense one step joint process.
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity.
- Demountable only by disassembling, reducing potential for tampering.
- The original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system used and relied on by customers throughout the world.
- Use with Polypipe grey polybutylene pipe systems or copper pipe.
Guarantee - Polypipe guarantees for 25 years against defects in materials or manufacture of the PolyPlumb hot and cold water supply and heating systems from the date purchased. This guarantee only applies if the products are installed in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and are used in a normal domestic operation.