GROHE Rapido T Universal Concealed Thermostatic Mixer Valve ONLY, 35050 000
£134.40 inc. of VAT
£112.00 ex. of VAT
The GROHE Rapido E Universal Concealed Single Lever Mixer 35501 000 is a non-thermostatic mixer valve designed for concealed (built-in) installation for use with single lever bath- and shower- trim sets (such as GROHE Eurosmart Cosmopolitan 19383 000 or 19382 000), without finishing trim set.
The GROHE Rapido E Universal Concealed Mixer is the perfect ultra-flat solution for built-in single lever shower faucet or a combined bath/shower mixer, where space is limited - with only 70mm installation depth it will fit into any wall. The GROHE Rapido E concealed mixer valve features innovative ceramic cartridge with GROHE SilkMove®, which ensures smooth and precise control of the water flow and temperature with every shower. Once installed, the concealed body is completed with a mixer trim set. Available in a wide range of designs to match GROHE basin mixers and shower collections, the trim set can be chosen at a later stage as all designs are compatible with the concealed body. For a Cosmopolitan style bathroom, Rapido E is also the perfect choice for use with a floor-standing bath spout.
The GROHE Rapido E Universal Single Lever Concealed Mixer Valve features and specifications:
- Easy to install: Premounted and tested unit with coded water inlet and outlet connections.
- Safe to install: Stable built-in-box and protective cap keep the concealed valve intact during building phase.
- Can be used as bath- and/or shower-mixer.
- Fixation options for solid walls and dry cladding material for wall sealing included.
- GROHE SilkMove® 46mm ceramic cartridge for a lifetime of smooth handling.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Connectors: 1/2", with identification marking.
- AquaDimmer-diverter (for shower-bath mixer) included in finishing trim set (NOT supplied, must be purchased separately).
- Flat installation depth: 70-100mm.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure, Min/Max: 1.0-5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Balanced hot and cold supplies recommended.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: approx. 25 ltr/min.
- Max. water temperature at hot water inlet: 80°C.
- Recommended max. flow temperature: 60°C.
- Material: DR-brass (mixer body).
- Acoustic group I in accordance with DIN 4109.
- Suitable for application with:
• Pressurised storage heaters;
• Thermally controlled instantaneous heaters;
• Hydraulically controlled instantaneous heaters.
- Operation with unpressurised storage heaters (displacement water heaters) is not possible.
- 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Price is for the Concealed Valve ONLY. Finishing trim set is NOT INCLUDED and must be purchased separately.