Hep2O 12 Volt Network Thermostats/Hot Water Control by Wavin
£67.39 Inc VAT
£56.16 Exc VAT
Delivery available in 2 days
As with any type of heating, Underfloor Heating (UFH) operation requires both time and temperature control.
Room Thermostats are used to monitor the air temperature in a heating zone. They interact with a Programmable Control Centre, which can determine whether there needs to be an adjustment to the water flow to achieve the desired temperature. In turn, the Control Centre interacts with an actuator positioned on the system's plumbed manifold to turn the flow of water into the floor on or off.
The choice of controls will initially be based on these key factors:
• Whether wired or wireless installation is practical or preferred.
• Requirement for programmed or non-programmed operation.
• Number of individual circuits - and whether these are to be controlled separately or linked.
Select Wired Thermostats if:
• You wish to future proof the installation for different thermostats;
• You would prefer to use the domestic electricity supply instead of batteries.
Select Wireless Thermostats if:
• You wish/intend to avoid the need to install wiring in walls to connect thermostats with boiler controls;
• You are likely to be installing temperature controls in separate phases.
Select Networked Control system if:
• You wish to control all thermostats from a central location;
• You want to control the heating system remotely via the internet;
• You wish to control radiators and/or a hot water cylinder via a single control system.
In addition, special operational features and functions may be included to enhance convenience (e.g. remote operation) or operational safeguards for householders (e.g. frost settings, child/interface lock). Wavin Controls range provide a comprehensive choice for solutions tailored to the specific needs of each installation - and the preferences of the householders.
All Wavin UFH Networked Controls are suitable for any Hep2O UFH system.