POLYPIPE Solvent Soil and Vent 110mm Double Branch 87.5Deg 2 Boss, S/Grey, SWU424SG
£46.06 Inc VAT
£38.38 Exc VAT
£123.23 RRP 63% Saving
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 2 days
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: SWU424SG.
POLYPIPE System 2000 Solvent Soil & Vent Fitting - Ø110mm/4'' Quadruple Socket Equal 87.5 degrees Double Branch with 2 boss shoulders; Solvent Grey.
- Polypipe Soil & Vent: Solvent Soil & Vent equal single branch, used for joining double branch pipes to vertical pipe at 87.5 degrees angle; To be used in vertical position ONLY.
- Connections (Top x Branch x Branch x Bottom): Solvent Weld Socket x Solvent Weld Socket x Solvent Weld Socket x Solvent Weld Socket.
- 2 x Ø60mm boss shoulders/sockets: All boss shoulders provided are a common size and will accept Ø32mm, 40mm and 50mm waste pipes using a comprehensive range of boss adaptors; where a boss shoulder is moulded solid, it should be drilled through with a Ø60mm hole saw.
- Outer dimensions: Ø110mm/4''.
- Wall thickness: 3.20mm.
- Material: PVCu; Manufactured to BS EN 1329-1 and BS 4514 (PVCu soil pipes & fittings: 110mm).
- Colour: Solvent grey, to match the colour of grey solvent soil & vent pipe & fittings.
- Note: Polypipe soil and waste systems are suitable for short intermittent discharges of hot and cold water in normal domestic installations in the UK. They are not suitable for continuous discharge at elevated temperatures.