POLYPIPE PolyPlumb 15mm x 1/2" Bent Tap Connector, Grey/Brass, PB1715
£3.88 Inc VAT
£3.23 Exc VAT
£9.64 RRP 60% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: PB1715.
POLYPIPE PolyPlumb 90 degrees Bent Tap Connector complete with Brass Connecting Nut, E.P.D.M. Sealing Washer and spare flat seal, 15mm x 1/2" BSP, PolyPlumb Push-Fit Sockets x Union Nut.
PolyPlumb is an integrated flexible plumbing system, incorporating Polybutylene pipes and a complimentary range of push-fit fittings, and can be used in hot and cold water supply, and radiator and floor heating installations. PolyPlumb - the original Polypipe push-fit plumbing system - offers a high degree of reliability, achived through a product design that has been tried and tested over the past 30 years.
- High performance stainless steel grab ring ensures superb joint integrity.
- Demountable only by dis-assembling: Reduces potential for tampering.
- One step operation: For quick and easy installation.
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water and heating systems in domestic properties such as radiator and underfloor heating installations.
- Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.
- Not suitable for transportation of gases, not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine.
- Complete with E.P.D.M. sealing washer, spare flat seal included (tighten by hand plus a further 1/4 of a turn with a spanner).
- Material: Polybutylene/Brass (union nut).
- Colour: Grey.
- Please note: All PolyPlumb fittings are supplied with pre-lubricated EPDM 'O' rings. If for any reason further lubrication is required only Polypipe silicone lubricant should be used (purchased separately). Substances such as solder flux must not be used.
- Caution: Do NOT insert fingers into the PolyPlumb fittings, as the grab ring is sharp and designed to grip.
- Guarantee: Polypipe guarantees for 25 years against defects in materials or manufacture of the PolyPlumb hot and cold water supply and heating systems from the date purchased. This guarantee only applies if the products are installed in accordance with the manufacturers recommendations and are used in a normal domestic operation.