HX94/22W WAVIN HEP2O MANIFOLD 22MM x 4 x 10MM PORTS
£6.74 Inc VAT
£5.62 Exc VAT
£11.23 RRP 40% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 2 days
Manufacturers part number: HX94/22W
Wavin Hep2O 4 x 10mm-port Manifold, 22mm, Socket x Blank Spigot:
- A Hep2O manifold is a single fitting which brings together multiples of 10mm pipe, on the flow or return pipework, to one area of a building, enabling easy access.
- Hep2O 10mm manifolds are particularly suited to microbore plumbing and designed primarily for use in central heating systems but can also be used for hot and cold water supplies.
- Reduce the number of fittings required to connect 22mm pipe to 10mm and cut installation time.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Enable pipe to be suspended between joists without fear of it being dragged down.
- Hep2O blanking pegs can be used to close off any unused sockets.
- Fully demountable using HepKey®.
- Material: Polybutylene/Minlon Cap.
- Colour: White.
- Note: All Hep2O fittings are pre-lubricated - no additional lubrication required, and fully compatible with Hep2O and copper pipe.
- In4Sure® joint recognition – tells you when the pipe is fully inserted.
- Secure demounting with the new HepKey® system - innovative pipe release system.
- New SmartSleeve for easy pipe insertion.
- 50 year industry leading Guarantee.
For more detailed information, please refer to Hep2O Installer Guide.
Hep2O is Kitemarked to Class S of BS 7291, parts 1 and 2 and is manufactured within a Quality Management System which satisfies BS EN ISO 9002.
Hep2O is also approved by WRAS - deemed safe for use in the supply of drinking water.
Hep2O Guarantee - As a result of its rigorous Quality Management programme, Hep2O carries a 50 year guarantee against defect in materials or manufacturing of all its pipe and fittings.