HXX03/22W 3 METRE WHITE 22MM HEP2O BARRIERPIPE STRAIGHT LENGTHS
£9.64 Inc VAT
£8.03 Exc VAT
£16.06 RRP 40% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 2 days
Manufacturers part number: HXX03/22W
Wavin Hep2O 22mm x 3m barrier pipe, straight length, material: Polybutylene with EVOH barrier, colour: white.
Hep2O New Generation Pipe Features and Benefits:
- In4Sure® joint recognition – tells you when the pipe is fully inserted.
- Secure demounting with the new HepKey® system - innovative pipe release system.
- New SmartSleeve for easy pipe insertion.
- 50 year industry leading Guarantee.
- Flexible pipe means it can more easily be ‘cabled' around obstructions.
- ‘Cabling' the pipe means fewer joints are required.
- Fewer joints reduce installation time and system costs.
- Push-fit also means no naked flames with reduced inherent risks.
- Long-term performance benefits over traditional rigid metal systems:
- Plastic pipe means no scale build-up.
- No corrosion and reduced risk of burst pipes.
- Quieter in service, cooler to the touch and less heat loss.
- Straight pipe is just as flexible as coiled pipe and is primarily intended for exposed pipework where neatness is vital, or where only a short length of pipe is required.
- Designed for central heating systems.
- Incorporates an oxygen barrier to inhibit oxygen permeation.
- Use of inhibitors are recommended as corrosion can occur in all types of system regardless of pipe material.
- May also be used for domestic hot and cold water services.
Note: Hep2O pipe is NOT suitable for conveying gas, oil or underground supplies.
For more detailed information, please refer to Hep2O Installer Guide.
Hep2O is Kitemarked to Class S of BS 7291, parts 1 and 2 and is manufactured within a Quality Management System which satisfies BS EN ISO 9002.
Hep2O is also approved by WRAS - deemed safe for use in the supply of drinking water.
Hep2O Guarantee - As a result of its rigorous Quality Management programme, Hep2O carries a 50 year guarantee against defect in materials or manufacturing of all its pipe and fittings.