POLYPIPE PolyMax 22mm x 15mm Socket Reducer, White, MAX1822
£1.46 Inc VAT
£1.22 Exc VAT
£3.50 RRP 58% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 2 days
POLYPIPE Manufacturer's Part Number: MAX1822.
POLYPIPE PolyMax Socket Reducer, 22mm x 15mm, PolyMax Push-Fit Spigot x PolyMax Push-Fit Socket; Not suitable for use with compression fittings.
PolyMax is Polypipe's newest push-fit plumbing range, introduced after extensive research, to meet consumer and installer demand. PolyMax push-fit fittings are slim, sleek and attractive, making it the perfect choice for surface mounted installations. Use PolyMax with Polypipe White Polybutylene flexible pipe, using a Polypipe metal or plastic pipe stiffener. PolyMax can be used on a wide range of home improvement and refit projects, including hot and cold water systems.
- New white push-fit system, ideal for home improvement and refit projects: PolyMax fittings are slim, sleek and attractive: ideal for surface mounted applications.
- One step operation: For quick and easy installation.
- Secure in use but tool demountable and re-usable.
- Suitable for use in hot and cold water and heating systems in domestic properties such as radiators.
- Suitable in both hard and soft water areas.
- Not suitable for transportation of gases, not suitable for use on systems with a high concentration of Chlorine.
- Not suitable for use with compression fittings.
- Material: Polybutylene.
- Colour: White.
- Please note: All PolyMax fittings are supplied with pre-lubricated EPDM 'O' rings. If for any reason further lubrication is required only Polypipe silicone lubricant should be used (purchased separately). Substances such as solder flux must not be used.
- Caution: Do NOT insert fingers into the PolyMax fittings, as the grab ring is sharp and designed to grip.