GROHE Minta Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer L-shaped Pull Out Spout, Chrome, 32168 000
The GROHE Minta Monobloc Single Lever L-shaped Kitchen Sink Mixer 1/2'' with Extractable Mousseur Spout 32168 000 is a single control kitchen sink mixer with high angular swivel spout and pull-out rinsing spray with automatic return; designed for monobloc installations in high pressure systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The GROHE Minta kitchen mixer with its sleek architectural lines and visual clarity is the perfect finishing touch for the contemporary kitchen. Clear contours and a reductive form make this Minta kitchen tap an intriguing eye-catcher, while various convenient features provide real practical benefits. Good looks are combined with functionality and the angular swivel spout design of GROHE Minta 32168 allows even largest pots to be easily positioned for filling. And with the convenience of a pull-out rinsing spray that allows you to direct water wherever you need it, this GROHE Minta kitchen sink mixer is the perfect balance of form and function. The elegant lever handle benefits from GROHE SilkMove® technology - the superior GROHE SilkMove® ceramic cartridge ensures precise and seamless temperature adjustment from hot to warm to cold. While GROHE StarLight® chrome guarantees a pristine finish for years to come.
The GROHE Minta Kitchen Sink Mixer 32 168 000 features and specifications:
- L-shaped tubular spout with extractable (pull-out) mousseur.
- Pull-out mousseur (aerator) spray: Increases the operating radius of the mixer; Automatic return into spout.
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling high L-spout; 360° swivel area.
- Monobloc (single hole) installation.
- Variable handle positioning: Left, right, or center and all points in between.
- Single lever operation.
- GROHE SilkMove® 46mm ceramic cartridge: For precise smooth operation and water control.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Integrated non-return valve: Protected against backflow.
- Flexible connection hoses.
- Rapid installation system.
- Max. clamping length: 60mm.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 80°C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60°C.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: approx. 11.0 ltrs/min.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar.
- If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Weight: 3.5 kg.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures for details.
- 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.