GROHE Minta Monobloc Kitchen Sink Mixer Arched Spout, Chrome, 32917 000
MPN: 32917 000 (32917000)
£110.30 Inc VAT
£91.92 Exc VAT
£201.56 RRP 45% Saving
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 15 days
The GROHE Minta 32917 000 is a single lever kitchen sink mixer 1/2" with high C-shaped (arched) tubular swivel spout, designed for monobloc installations in high pressure water systems; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The GROHE Minta kitchen mixer with its sleek architectural lines and visual clarity is the perfect finishing touch for the contemporary kitchen. Clear contours and a reductive form make this Minta kitchen tap an intriguing eye-catcher, while various convenient features provide real practical benefits. Good looks are combined with functionality and the arched swivel spout design of GROHE Minta 32 917 000 allows even the largest pot to be easily positioned for filling. The elegant lever handle benefits from GROHE SilkMove® technology - the superior GROHE SilkMove® ceramic cartridge ensures precise and seamless temperature adjustment from hot to warm to cold. While GROHE StarLight® chrome guarantees a pristine finish for years to come.
The GROHE Minta Kitchen Sink Mixer 32917000 features and specifications:
- Monobloc (single hole) installation.
- Variable handle positioning: Left, right, or center and all points in between.
- SmoothTurn: Easily swivelling high C-shaped (arched) tubular spout; 360° swivel area.
- Single lever operation.
- GROHE SilkMove® 46mm ceramic cartridge: For precise smooth operation and water control.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Mousseur (aerator).
- Adjustable flow rate limiter.
- Flexible connection hoses.
- Rapid installation system.
- Max. clamping length: 60mm.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 80 °C.
- Recommended (energy saving) hot water inlet temperature: 60 °C.
- Flow rate at 3 bar flow pressure: approx. 11 ltr/min.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar.
- If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems.
- Please note: Operation with unpressurised storage heaters is not possible.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Weight: 2.3 kg.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: 3/8" female connectors at the end of the flexible tails as with all GROHE Monobloc Mixer Taps. Two 15mm x 3/8" male adaptors are required to fit to the UK's 15mm copper pipework.