MIRA Platinum Dual Digital Valve and Wireless Controller, LP/Gravity Fed, 1.1796.006
£442.80 inc. of VAT
£369.00 ex. of VAT
The Aqualisa HiQu BIV Digital Shower Unit HQD1002 is a concealed thermostatic digital mixing valve (processor) complete with a surface mounted wired controller for a single shower, supplied with remote Start/Stop switch to turn the HiQu shower on/off from a second location; designed for Low Pressure/Gravity Fed water systems; Chrome finish.
Luxurious good looks combine with the intelligence of digital technology to deliver a shower that is unsurpassed in function, simplicity and performance - HiQu's beautifully finished metal control features an intuitive, multi-function illuminated LED indicator that lets you know at a glance exactly when it’s time to step into your shower, while the easy to use flow and temperature controls mean the perfect shower is always at your fingertips. The HiQu's shower performance is second to none, providing a flow rate range capable of delivering a refreshing spritz, through to an invigorating drench. And the remote controller, supplied with the shower mixer, makes stepping into chilly showers a thing of the past: it can be used from up to 10 metres away so you can switch the shower on from your bedroom - the remote features an LED indicator so you'll know when it's time to shower.
The Aqualisa HiQu Digital Shower Mixer features and benefits:
- Thermostatic temperature stability with digital intelligence keeps showering safe for all the family.
- The remotely sited digital processor manages flow and blends hot and cold water with thermostatic precision: it connects to HiQu controls by a data cable to give you perfect blended water at the touch of a button and can be sited anywhere up to 10m away from the shower - in the loft, airing cupboard or under the bath - making access and installation easy, eliminating the need for extensive excavation of the bathroom wall and damage to décor.
- This HiQu shower unit is supplied with the Remote Control: Can be installed up to 10m away to enable control of the HiQu shower from a convenient location (e.g. bedroom) and features an LED indicator.
- HiQu Shower Controllers have a luxurious metal finish and are very simple to use:
• Separate 'set & forget' lever handles for flow and temperature adjustment (main controller only); push button for start/stop (both main and remote controllers).
• Feature animated LEDs to show changes in temperature and flow (main controller) and indicate that the desired temperature and flow have been reached (both main and remote controllers).
• Both controllers are wired: Connected to the digital processor via low voltage data cables.
- Eco Mode: Select 'eco-mode' on the processor box during installation to preserve water.
- Digital mixing valve with intergrated pump: For gravity fed systems.
- Installation: Digital shower valve - concealed; Controllers - wall mounted.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Min/Max pressure: 0.1/1.0 bar.
- Inlet connections: 2 x 15mm push-fit; valve inlet centres 48mm.
- Outlet connection: 15mm push-fit.
- Processor electrical requirements: Switched fused spur 3 A; 230-240V.
455 x 210 (260mm with isolation connectors fitted) x 90; Main controller - 210 x 60 x 35 (depth measured from finished wall surface to front of knob); Remote control - 60 x 60 x 16.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Approvals: CE Marking, BEAB.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years; Non-domestic - 1 year.
Please note: The Shower supplied as 'valve only' and thus can be customised by choosing shower components and accessories from our Pick ‘N’ Mix Aqualisa Options modular range (purchased separately) - choose from adjustable height, or ceiling or wall mounted fixed head systems and team with a range of accessories to suit your needs.