ROTHENBERGER RP 30 Manual Pressure Testing Pump, 0-30 bar, 6.1130
ROTHENBERGER Manufacturer's Product Code: 6.1130.
The Rothernberger Manual Pressure Testing Pump - simple and light testing pump for compression testing up to 30 bar.
Features and specifications:
- Simple, light and handy: For all common uses in residential construction.
- Application area: Pressure testing with water or oil of piping in residential and industrial construction, as well as for industrial containers up to 30 bar in accordance with international and national standards.
- Testing hose with steel mesh prevents reading mistakes, that can happen when the hose expands during operation.
- Shock and corrosion resistant ABS plastic container with reinforced floor.
- Scaling pressure gauge 1.0 bar.
- Testing and pressure range: 0 - 30 bar with 1-bar steps; 0 - 440 psi with 20 PSI steps.
- Hub suction capacity: 16 ml/stroke.
- Dimensions (L x W x H), mm: 440 x 200 x 240.
- Connection: R 1/2“.
- Container: ABS-plastic.
- Volume: 4.5 ltrs.
- Weight: 4.5 kg.