MANROSE INTERNAL 100MM CIRCULAR AIR DIFFUSER ADJUSTABLE
Cat. No. 1250 - Manrose Ø100mm (4'') Internal Circular Ceiling Air Diffuser (Duct Valve) w/ Spring Connection and Fully Adjustable Centre Disc designed for either supply or extract ventilation.
Extract/Supply Circular Ceiling Air Diffuser (Duct Valve/Vent) is designed for internal use within duct or in-line fans where there is more than one extract point. It consists of: an adjustable centre disc/cone &andnbsp;an outer valve seat with foam gasket seal and cross bar fitting. Centre Disc is mounted on a spindle, adjustment of the air flow rate and system balancing are obtained by rotating it either inward or outward. Once the required setting is achieved the inner disc is held in place by use of an integral locknut.
Ø100mm (4'') Extract/Supply Circular Air Diffuser are typically installed in small flats/apartments, halls of residence/lobby areas, small rooms in hotels and hospitals, and allow air flow to be controlled by the occupant and, therefore, are excellent when air flow needs to be balanced.
- Fits (clips in) directly into Ø100mm (4'') Round Pipe Ducting or Ø100mm (4'') round sockets to provide air extraction/supply.
- Connector type: Round spigot with spring loaded fixing clips - male fitting - Ø100mm outer diameter.
- Manually altered to increase of decrease air flow.
- Maximum working temperature: 100° C.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Surface mounted.
- Material: Polypropylene - strength and durability.
- High gloss finish - aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Colour: White.
- Flame retardant.
Equivalent of Polypipe Ventilation/Domus (Easipipe 100) Product No. 136-04.
Please note - mounting collar/ring is not included in this model.
For more information, please visit this products specification webpage.