MANROSE RTDECO 100MM BATHROOM FAN W/TIMERand HUMIDISTAT CHROME
Cat. No. DECO100HC - RtDeco 100mm (4'') Square Bathroom/Toilet Extractor Fan with Integral Adjustable Electronic Timer (incorporates an electronic time delay switch) and Humidity Control, Chrome Finish Square Fitting.
The Manrose RtDeco range provides a more attractive alternative to standard 4 inch fans. Attractively styled in high gloss ABS thermoplastics for modern appearance and ease of cleaning and designed for easy installation. The Manrose RtDeco fan range has a unique modern tile design allowing fans to fit unobtrusively into any wall or ceiling and blend in with the decor of the room.
Suitable for wall or panel mounting (using the appropriate fixing kit) in residential bathrooms, ensuites and toilets. Humidistat model is designed to switch on the fan as the humidity rises in the bathroom and off as it drops.
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting, complying with building regulations on ventilation (F1), through Ø102mm (4'') flexible ducting/rigid pipes or Manrose low profile flat channel ducting systems.
- Easy to install and maintain, easy screw fastening.
- Long life motor - single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings fitted for a long maintenance free life and protected by a thermal fuse.
- Quiet and efficient - quiet motor has a extract rate of 75 m³/hr, 20 ltrs/sec; Fan speed: 2,400 r.p.m; Noise: 41.0 dB(A) quiet operation.
- Ideal for use in bathrooms and toilets as it has an integral humidistat and overrun timer adjustable from 1 to 20 minutes - the fan will switch "on" when humidity is detected, and will run for a pre-determined time after the humidity level has returned to normal. Both the humidity level and the run-on timer can be adjusted to suit.
- Maximum pressure: 20 p.a.
- Wattage: single phase 14W.
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC.
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- Decorative satin chrome finish cover fitting.
The fan is double insulated and does not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
For more information, please visit this products specification webpage.