MANROSE 150MM BATHROOM EXTRACTOR FAN
Cat. No. XF150BS - Ø150mm (6'') Standard Square Bathroom/Toilet Extractor Fan for Remote Switching. Suitable for larger bathrooms, utility rooms, shops, offices, restaurants, etc.
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting, complying with building regulations on ventilation (F1). Please note: Wall fixing kit is not included.
- Easy to install and maintain, comprehensive wiring and installation instructions are included with each fan.
- Long life motor - single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings fitted for a long maintenance free life.
- Quiet and efficient - quiet motor has an extract rate of 230 m³/hr, 64 ltrs/sec; Fan speed: 2,400 r.p.m; Noise: 40.0 dB(A) quiet operation.
- Manufactured using impact resistant high gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Maximum pressure: 50 p.a.
- Wattage: single phase 17W.
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC.
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- White finish.
The fan is double insulated and does not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
For more information, please visit this products specification webpage.