MANROSE 100MM SHOWER/IN-LINE EXTRACTOR FANW/TIMER KIT
Cat. No. SF100T - Shower/In-Line Ø100mm (4'') Bathroom/Toilet Extractor Fan Kit, Integral Adjustable Timer Model.
The Manrose Shower/In-Line Extractor Fan Kit is designed for the safe ventilation of bathrooms, toilets and shower rooms without natural light or ventilation. The Ø100mm (4") in-line extractor fan removes any risk of an electric shock in wet areas as the fan is mounted remotely. Timer model incorporates integral adjustable electronic timer (1-20 mins).
The fan kit is supplied complete with Ø100mm (4'') in-line fan unit (timer model), one length of PVC flexible ducting (up to 3 meters), one internal (round white) and one external (square) wall grille, fixing screws, plugs and straps to secure the duct to the grilles.
- Quiet and efficient - an extremely quiet motor has a extract rate of 85 m³/hr, 23 ltrs/s (Please note: Performance may vary depending on the length of ducting used); Fan speed: 2,400 r.p.m; Noise: 41.0 dB(A) quiet operation.
- Designed to be ceiling mounted through Ø102mm (4'') flexible ducting to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- Long life motor - power is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- Model includes integral electronic timer adjustable between 1 and 20 mins.
- Easy to install in the average loft/ceiling recess as after the hole has been cut in the ceiling of the shower/room, all other work is continued outside the living area.
- No risk of an electric shock in wet areas as the fan is mounted remotely.
- Manufactured using impact resistant high gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Single phase: 14W.
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC.
- Colour: White.
The fan is double insulated and does not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
For more information, please visit this products specification webpage.