MANROSE 100MM CENTRIFUGAL BATHROOM EXTRACTOR FAN W/TIMER
Cat. No. CF200T - Centrifugal Ø100mm (4'') Rectangular Bathroom/Toilet Extractor Fan with Integral Timer (incorporates an electronic time delay switch).
The Centrifugal Extractor Fan uses the latest technology to provide extremely powerful, yet very quiet and vibration free ventilation. Designed for use in bathrooms, toilets, cloakrooms and utility rooms. Designed to move air over long distances, centrifugal fan will give maximum performance even against pressures caused by long lengths of ducting and resistance by grilles.
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting, complying with building regulations on ventilation (F1), through Ø102mm (4'') flexible ducting/rigid pipes or Manrose low profile flat channel ducting systems.
- Easy to install and maintain, comprehensive wiring and installation instructions are included with each fan.
- Long life motor - single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings fitted for a long maintenance free life.
- Quiet and efficient - quiet motor has an extract rate of 110 m³/hr, 31 ltrs/sec; Fan speed: 1,400 r.p.m; Noise: 45.0 dB(A) quiet operation.
- Model includes integral overrun timer adjustable between 1 and 20 mins.
- Fitted with a built-in spring operated non return flap into the discharge spigot to prevent backdraughts.
- Manufactured using impact resistant high gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Maximum pressure: 120 p.a.
- Wattage: single phase 17W.
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC.
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- White finish.
The fan is double insulated and does not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
For more information, please visit this products specification webpage.