Manrose 100mm Bathroom Extractor Fan withTimer XF100T
Cat. No. XF100T - Ø100mm (4'') Square Bathroom/Toilet Extractor Fan with Integral Adjustable Electronic Timer.
Features of the Manrose Bathroom Fan XF100T:
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting, complying with building regulations on ventilation (F1), through Ø102mm (4'') flexible ducting/rigid pipes or Manrose low profile flat channel ducting systems.
- Easy to install and maintain, comprehensive wiring and installation instructions are included with each fan.
- Long life motor - single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings fitted for a long maintenance free life.
- The XF100T Manrose bathroom fan is a timer model incorporating an integral electronic timer adjustable between 1 and 20 mins.
- Quiet and efficient - quiet motor has an extract rate of 85 m³/hr, 23 ltrs/sec; Fan speed: 2,400 r.p.m; Noise: 41.0 dB(A) quiet operation.
- Manufactured using impact resistant high gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Maximum pressure: 120 p.a.
- Wattage: single phase 14W.
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC.
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz.
- White finish.
The Manrose XF100T bathroom fan with timer is double insulated and does not require an earth. All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations. A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted. The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.
For more information on this Manrose bathroom fan, please visit this product's specification webpage.
Find installation instructions for the Manrose bathroom fan XF100T in the product's installation instructions manual.