GROHE Bracket for Exposed Installation for Bar Shower Valves, Chrome, 18153 000
£35.57 inc. of VAT
£29.64 ex. of VAT
The BRISTAN Recessed Wall Mount Fixings Kit WMNT9 C designed to enable rigid fixing of exposed bar shower and bath/shower valves with 110/130/150mm pipe centres to ascending/descending concealed Ø15mm pipework; Chrome finish.
The Bristan Recessed Wall Mount Fixing Bracket WMNT9 C features and specifications:
- Design: Contemporary.
- Installation: Designed for attaching ascending/descending concealed Ø15mm pipework, fed from any angle, to rigid fixings of exposed (surface mounted) bar shower and bath/shower mixer valve with 110/130/150mm pipe centres; The steel backplate fixed into the wall cavity during the "first fix" stage to hold pipes in position.
- Gives extra strength and support and makes changing the shower valve in the future very quick and easy.
- Ideal for ensuring a secure fixing, especially when using non-rigid pipework.
- Suitable for use with any kind of wall construction including stud, plaster, brick, etc. (provided correct fixings are used - NOT supplied).
- Suitable for stud walls with cavity depth 50-62mm (dimensions taken from rear of cavity to front of shower wall).
- Suitable for wall mounted bar shower and bath/shower mixers with 110mm, 130mm and 150mm pipe centres.
- Decorative shrouds/covers protect and conceal tile/wall edge, giving the installation a "finished", neat appearance.
- Construction: Body is brass construction; Backplate is stainless steel.
- Inlet connection: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connection: 3/4" BSP.
- Suitable for all plumbing systems.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures for details.
- Bristan Manufacturer's Guarantee: 5 years covering manufacturing faults.
Please Note: Price is for the Fixing Brackets ONLY; Shower valve is NOT included and must be purchased separately.