MIRA Extra BSM Sequential Bath/Shower Mixer Kit Chrome/White 220.127.116.11.2
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 18.104.22.168.2.
The Mira Extra BSM Bath & Thermostatic Shower Mixer Kit, also known by its manufacturer's product code 22.214.171.124.2, is a sequentially controlled bath-mounted bath filler/mixer complete with Mira Response shower set: a 4-spray Ø90mm handset with rub-clean nozzles, supplied complete with flexible shower hose, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, 600mm slide bar with soap dish, hose retainer and supports; designed for installations on the top of the bath in high/low pressure systems; Chrome/white finish.
The bath-mounted Mira Extra is a thermostatically controlled shower combined with bath fill and a choice of four spray patterns for practical and enjoyable showering. An easy-to-install alternative to a wall-mounted shower, the Mira Extra connects directly to your bath water supply.
The Mira Extra Bath/Shower Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic (shower ONLY).
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family (shower ONLY).
- Conventional non-thermostatic bath fill via independent hot and cold tap heads.
- Simple to use controls: Single sequential central knob control for shower on/off and temperature adjustment (no adjustable flow control); 2 outside vertical knobs control the flow of water to the central bath fill outlet.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the shower thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if cold supply fails (achieved only if the hot supply temperature is greater than 10°C above the set blend temperature) (shower ONLY).
- A convenient, alternative way of showering: The bath taps provide water at the hot and cold supply temperature from the bath fill outlet.
- Easy to fit: Fits onto standard bath tap holes.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Showerhead: Ø90mm; with partial rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 4 spray patterns; Start/Soothe/Force/Economy; supplied with flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 600mm, supplied with clamp bracket assembly, soap dish and hose retaining ring.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome/white.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: 1 year.
The Mira Extra Bath/Shower Kit specifications:
- Water entry points: Rising only.
- Inlet connections: ¾" BSP male.
- Outlet connections: ½" BSP male.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 15 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- 180mm pipe centres.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.