MIRA Element SLT Thermostatic EV Sequential Mixer Shower Kit Chrome 1.1656.011
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 1.1656.011.
The Mira Element SLT Thermostatic Exposed Valve (EV) Shower Mixer Kit, also known by its manufacturer's product code 1.1656.011, is Mira Element SLT single lever sequentially controlled wall-mounted mixing valve complete with Mira L14D BIV shower set: a 4-spray Ø110mm handset with rub-clean nozzles, supplied complete with 1.25m flexible shower hose, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, 620mm adjustable slide bar, soap dish, hose retainer and supports; designed for wall-mounted installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The wall-mounted Element SLT EV thermostatic shower is simply affordable. Lift, twist and shower. The best performing single lever mixer shower on the market - allows to fine-tune the settings easily to create your perfect shower every time. Enjoy showering simplicity with an easy to use single control.
The Mira Element SLT Thermostatic EV Shower Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- 'Lift and Twist' technology: One single simple to use lever control for on/off/flow and temperature adjustment.
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if either supply fails (achieved only if the blend temperature has a minimum differential of 12°C from either supply temperature).
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure.
- Eco flow function uses up to 30% less water (over-rideable).
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Showerhead: Ø110mm; with rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 4 spray patterns: Start/Soothe/Force/Economy; supplied with 1,250mm flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 620mm; adjustable wall holders/brackets for adaption to existing drillings; supplied with clamp bracket assembly, soap dish and hose retaining ring.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome.
- WRAS and TMV2 approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years (shower fittings - 1 year); Non-domestic installations - 1 year.
The Mira Element SLT Thermostatic EV Shower Kit specifications:
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connections: Bottom outlet, ½” BSP flat face.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 13 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- 153mm pipe centres.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.