MIRA Combiforce 415 EV Sequential Mixer Shower Kit Chrome 1.1542.001
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 1.1542.001.
The Mira Combiforce 415 Pressure Balanced Exposed Valve (EV) Shower Mixer Kit, also known by its manufacturer's product code 1.1542.001, is a Mira Combiforce 415 sequentially controlled wall-mounted mixing valve and Mira Response EV shower set: a 4-spray Ø90mm handset with rub-clean nozzles, supplied complete with flexible hose, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, 600mm slide bar and supports, soap dish and hose retaining ring; designed for exposed installations in high pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The wall-mounted Mira Combiforce 415 produces a powerful, invigorating shower without an additional pump. Pressure balanced technology makes Mira Combiforce an ideal solution for fully modulating combination boilers.
The Mira Combiforce 415 EV Shower Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Pressure balanced.
- Pressure balancing technology maintaining the ideal shower temperature.
- Simple to use single sequential knob control for on/off and temperature adjustment (no adjustable flow control).
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level (with manual over-ride button).
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if either supply fails (achieved only if the blend temperature has a minimum differential of 12°C from either supply temperature).
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Suitable for high pressure systems.
- Showerhead: Ø90mm, with partial rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 4 spray patterns: Start/Soothe/Force/Economy; supplied with flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 600mm, supplied with soap dish, clamp bracket assembly and hose retaining ring.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome.
- WRAS and KIWA approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: 1 year.
The Mira Combiforce 415 EV Shower Kit specifications
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP male flat face.
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 1.0/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 9 ltr/min at 1.0 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- 153mm pipe centres.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.