MIRA Miniduo Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit, Chrome Plated, 1.1663.008
The Mira Miniduo Thermostatic Built-In Valve (BIV) Shower Mixer Kit 1.1663.008 is a dual control concealed mixing valve (top outlet), complete with Ø183mm round trim set and L98B shower set including 600mm shower rail with adjustable height clamp bracket and hose retaining ring, 4-spray Ø90mm handset with rub-clean nozzles, shower hose and wall elbow outlet; designed for concealed installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
Mira Miniduo BIV - small on the outside, big on the inside. It may be small on size but when it comes to features, it really packs a punch. And with its thermostatic technology and dual controls the showering is safe and exhilarating for all the family, at half the size.
The Mira Miniduo Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Simple to use separate flow (ON/OFF) and temperature control handles/levers.
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Compact dimensions: Half the size of a normal mixer, helps save space in the bathroom.
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure.
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level; Factory set to 41°C.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if either supply fails (achieved only if the blend temperature has a minimum differential of 12°C from either supply temperature).
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Showerhead: Ø90mm; with partial rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 4 spray patterns; Start/Soothe/Force/Economy; supplied with flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 600mm; supplied with wall holders, adjustable height clamp bracket assembly and hose retaining ring.
- Supplied with wall elbow outlet: Right angle connector for connecting concealed pipework to exposed shower fittings.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Finish: Chrome plated.
- WRAS and TMV2 approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years (shower fittings - 1 year); Non-domestic installations - 1 year.
The Mira Miniduo Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit specifications:
- Water entry points: Rising, falling or rear.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connections: Top outlet, 15mm compression.
- Reversed inlets supported.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 11 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.