MIRA Discovery Thermostatic BIV Bath/Shower Mixer Kit, Chrome ONLY, 1.1691.001
MPN: 1.1691.001 (1691.001)
£441.60 Inc VAT
£368.00 Exc VAT
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately N/A days
*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: This product is now discontinued and no longer available for order ***
The MIRA Discovery Concealed Shower 1.1691.001 is Mira Discovery dual control built-in mixing valve, complete with wall-mounted trim set with integrated 2-way diverter for bath/shower or shower with more than one outlet; designed for concealed installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The Mira Discovery thermostatic BIV Mixer with Diverter - one great shower, two ways to enjoy it. Stylishly understated, the diverter valve gives you the flexibility to combine it with any two water outlets, the choice is yours.
The Mira Discovery Thermostatic BIV Mixer Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Simple to use separate on/off/divert and temperature control handles.
- 2-way diverter valve for ultimate versatility: Diverted flow between bath/shower or shower with 2 outlets (e.g. overhead shower/handset), choose a combination of any two water outlets from Mira's selection of overhead showers, hand showers and bath fills (need to be purchased separately).
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if cold supply fails (achieved only if the hot supply temperature is greater than 10°C above the set blend temperature).
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure.
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies; also fits into all wall constructions and adjustable to different wall depths.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome.
- WRAS and TMV2 approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years (shower fittings - 1 year); Non-domestic installations - 1 year.
Please note: Effective 01.05.2013 this mixer shower benefits from a 5 year Manufacturer's Guarantee. Products purchased prior to this date will have a guarantee period of 3 years (domestic installations ONLY).
The Mira Discovery Thermostatic BIV Mixer Kit specifications:
- Water entry points: Rising or falling.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 16 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
Please note: Price is for the Concealed Mixer Valve and Finishing Trim Set ONLY. Shower set NOT INCLUDED.