MIRA Discovery Concentric Thermostatic BIV Shower c/w Shower Kit, Chrome 1.1595.002
£417.60 Inc VAT
£348.00 Exc VAT
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately N/A days
*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: This product is now discontinued and no longer available for order ***
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 1.1595.002.
The Mira Discovery Concentric Thermostatic Built-In Valve (BIV) Shower Mixer Kit, also known by its manufacturer's product code 1.1595.002, is Mira Discovery Concentric dual control built-in mixing valve, complete with round Ø183mm trim set, and Mira Discovery BIV shower set: a 4-spray Ø90mm handset with rub-clean nozzles, supplied complete with flexible hose, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, wall elbow outlet, 600mm slide bar, hose retainer and supports; designed for concealed installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The Discovery Concentric thermostatic BIV shower, with its eye-catching sleek and organic design, will enhance any bathroom whilst delivering a invigorating shower every time.
The Mira Discovery Concentric Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Simple to use separate flow and temperature controls.
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if either supply fails (achieved only if the blend temperature has a minimum differential of 12°C from either supply temperature).
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure.
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Showerhead: Ø90mm; with partial rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 4 spray patterns; Start/Soothe/Force/Economy; supplied with flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 600mm, supplied with clamp bracket assembly and hose retaining ring.
- Supplied with wall elbow outlet: Right angle connector for connecting concealed pipework to exposed shower fittings.
- Recommended application: Domestic installations.
- Colour: Chrome.
- WRAS and TMV2 approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years (shower fittings - 1 year); Non-domestic installations - 1 year.
Please note: Effective 01.05.2013 this mixer shower benefits from a 5 year Manufacturer's Guarantee. Products purchased prior to this date will have a guarantee period of 3 years (domestic installations ONLY).
The Mira Discovery Concentric Thermostatic BIV Shower Kit specifications:
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connections: ½" BSP male flat face.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 11 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.