MIRA Combiforce 415 BIV Sequential Mixer Shower c/w Kit, Chrome/White, 1.1542.007
*** PLEASE NOTE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABILITY: We only got 1 left in stock, priced to clear. Thank you. ***
* RRP £464.00 ex VAT. Brand-new in box Mira Combiforce 415 Built-In-Valve Shower complete with shower fittings kit, mounting fixings and instructions. This item is leftover stock and has never been fitted or used.
The MIRA Combiforce 415 Pressure Balanced Built-In Valve (BIV) Shower 1.1542.007 is a Mira Combiforce 415B sequentially controlled built-in mixing valve complete with Ø163mm round trim set, and Mira Response shower fittings kit consisting of a 4-spray Ø90mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, supplied complete with flexible shower hose, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, wall elbow outlet, 600mm shower rail (slide bar) and wall holders, soap dish and hose retaining ring; designed for concealed installations in high pressure systems; Chrome/White finish.
The built-in Mira Combiforce 415 produces a powerful, invigorating shower without an additional pump. Pressure balanced technology makes Mira Combiforce an ideal solution for fully modulating combination boilers.
The Mira Combiforce 415 BIV Shower features:
- Pressure balancing technology maintaining the ideal shower temperature.
- Simple to use single sequential knob control for ON/OFF and temperature adjustment (no adjustable flow control).
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level (with manual over-ride button).
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if either supply fails (achieved only if the blend temperature has a minimum differential of 12°C from either supply temperature).
- Easy to fit: Quickly and easily fits onto reversed inlet supplies.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Shower fittings kit:
• Showerhead: Ø90mm, with partial rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning and limescale removal; 4 spray patterns: Start/Soothe/Force/Economy; supplied with flexible shower hose.
• Shower rail: 600mm, supplied with wall holders, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, soap dish and hose retaining ring.
• Supplied with wall elbow outlet: Right angle connector for connecting concealed pipework to exposed shower fittings.
- Suitable for high pressure systems.
- Recommended application: Domestic/light commercial.
- Finish: Chrome/White.
- Approvals: WRAS, KIWA.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee (domestic installations): 1 year.
The Mira Combiforce 415 BIV Shower technical specifications:
- Plumbing system compatibility: High pressure systems ONLY.
- Application: Residential.
- Control type: Pressure balanced.
- Water entry points: Rising, falling & rear.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression; Reversed inlets supported.
- Outlet connections: 1/2'' BSP male.
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 1.0/5.0 bar.
- Static pressure, Min/Max: 0.5/10.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 9 ltrs/min at 1.0 bar.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures for details.