MIRA Coda Thermostatic EV Bar Shower c/w Shower Kit, Chrome, 2.1630.001
MPN: 2.1630.001 (1630.001)
£318.00 Inc VAT
£265.00 Exc VAT
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately N/A days
*** THIS PRODUCT IS NOW DISCONTINUED ***
*** PLEASE NOTE: This product is now discontinued and no longer available for order ***
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 2.1630.001.
The Mira Coda Thermostatic Exposed Valve (EV) Bar Shower Mixer Kit is a dual controlled wall mounted thermostatic bar shower mixer and a shower set: 3-spray Ø90mm handset with rub-clean nozzles, supplied complete with flexible hose, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, 670mm slide bar, hose retainer and supports; designed for exposed installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The Mira Coda EV - Great shower. Great price. Mira Coda EV offers intuitive design and a great performance at an affordable price.
The Mira Coda Thermostatic EV Shower Kit features and benefits:
- Control type: Thermostatic with independent selection of spray force and temperature.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Simple to use separate flow and temperature control handles.
- Numbered temperature dial for set and forget control.
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level (with manual over-ride button).
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve within 2 seconds if cold supply fails (achieved only if the hot supply temperature is greater than 10°C above the set blend temperature).
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure.
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower, ideal if you live in hard water area.
- Easy to fit: Comes with a front of tile installation system (patented wall mounting bracket) and adjustable ‘Z’ connectors to fit pipework between 126-174mm.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures.
- Showerhead: Ø90mm; with rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning; 3 spray patterns; Start/Soothe/Force; supplied with flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 670mm, supplied with adjustable clamp bracket assembly and hose retaining ring.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Colour: Chrome.
- WRAS and Kiwa approved.
- Mira Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years (shower fittings - 1 year); Non-domestic installations - 1 year.
The Mira Excel Thermostatic EV Shower Kit specifications:
- Water entry points: Rear only.
- Inlet connections: 1/2" BSP male.
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP male flat face.
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C-45°C (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-85°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar.
- Flow rate (at handset): 11 ltr/min at 0.5 bar.
- 126-174mm adjustable pipe centres.
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.