MIRA Coda Pro ERD Thermostatic Bar Shower Set, Chrome, 1.1836.006
*** PLEASE NOTE LIMITED STOCK AVAILABILITY: Price is subject to stock. Only a few left in stock, strictly on 'first come, first served' basis and while stocks last ***
The MIRA Coda Pro with diverter bar valve 1.1836.006 is a thermostatic shower mixer with separate flow and temperature controls incorporating a fixed, single spray deluge head and a separate showerhead. Features of the new mira code pro: thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family. Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower. Easy to use flow and temperature override buttons allow the user to increase either flow or temperature. Single spray, 185mm fixed deluge showerhead with rub clean nozzles for easy cleaning plus separate 90mm showerhead. Divert between the overhead and hand held shower or have both heads on at once.
Mira Coda Pro ERD Bar Mixer Shower with Diverter Features and Benefits:
- Works on all systems and pressures.
- Thermostatic temperature stability.
- Front of tile 2nd fix installation kit.
- Separate temperature and on/off/diverter controls enable you to fine tune your perfect shower.
- Maximum temperature stop with override for a hotter shower.
- Intuitive, integrated diverter allows you to easily divert between the deluge head and handshower.
- Single spray 20cm deluge head and 9cm handshower.
- Coolshield™ technology means the valve does not get hot during a shower.
- Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
- 1/2" BSP pipe connection points.
- (Offset connector) 3/4" BSP connection to valve.
- Maximum blend preset to 39°C with 6°C override (adjustable).
- Optimum thermostatic control range: 35°C to 45°C, (achieved with supplies of 15°C cold, 65°C hot and nominally equal pressures).
- Recommended hot supply: 60°C to 65°C. Note: The mixing valve can operate at higher temperatures for short periods without damage. However, for safety reasons it is recommended that the maximum hot water temperature should not exceed 65°C.
- Cold water range: Up to 25°C.
- Minimum recommended differential between hot supply and outlet temperature: 12°C at desired flow rates.
- Maximum static pressure: 10 bar.
- Maximum maintained pressure: 5 bar.
- Minimum maintained pressure, (Gravity System): 0.1 bar (0.1 bar = 1 metre head from cold tank outlet to showerhead).
- For optimum performance, supply pressures should be nominally equal.