Mira Bar Showers have many great features making them Britain’s ultimate, most powerful mixer range:
- Thermostatic – Mira Showers developed their own thermostatic technology and now the technology is so advanced that it reacts and adjusts temperature in just 0.25 seconds to make sure the shower doesn’t get too hot or cold.
- Magni-Flo™ – Provides up to 3x more flow than other shower companies. For diverter products, this means you can have both heads on together even on pressures as low as 0.1 bar.
- Easy to install – Many of Mira mixer showers have clever features like adjustable pipe/fixing centres, fast fit systems, and front of tile (2nd fix) fixings to make fitting our mixers easy. All patented, of course.
- Easy to service – Mira Showers design and make their shower cartridges here in Britain to the highest possible standards - they are simple to maintain and quick and easy to replace.
- Proven reliability – Mira Showers test their mixer showers to 250,000 on/off cycles, which is the same as 170 years of use!
- Unbeatable durability – The high quality brass used in mixer bodies means they will last and last, while a superior level of chrome finish is making Mira mixer showers the most robust.
- Unparalleled safety – All Mira mixers are set to a safe maximum temperature before they leave the factory. Not only that, many of Mira mixers also have an automatic temperature stop and auto shutdown to ensure the highest level of safety.
The finest design, engineering talent and latest technology make these mixers showers worthy of the Mira name.
Plumbing For Less stocks a great range of Mira Mixer Showers - Built-In, Exposed and Bar variants - where you are sure to find a shower that suits your bathroom and your needs. Excellent prices across the entire range of Mira Showers too!