GROHE Rapido T Universal Concealed Thermostatic Mixer Valve ONLY, 35050 000
MPN: 35050 000
£107.71 Inc VAT
£89.76 Exc VAT
£303.95 RRP 65% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE Rapido T Universal Concealed Mixer 35050 000 is a thermostatic mixer valve designed for concealed (built-in) installation for use with thermostatic bath-, shower- and central-mixers, without finishing trim set; TMV2 compliant.
The GROHE Rapido T Universal Thermostatic Mixer 35 050 000 is the perfect ultra-flat solution for concealed bath and shower faucets, where space is limited - with only 70mm installation depth it will fit into any wall. The Rapido T Universal thermostatic mixer is based on GROHE Rapido T technology - the modular concept that enables to control up to three different shower outlets, while the universal appeal of its design complements all GROHE shower collections. Once installed, the concealed body is completed with a mixer trim set. Available in a wide range of designs to match GROHE basin mixers and shower collections, the trim set can be chosen at a later stage as all designs are compatible with the concealed body. Thanks to an excellent flow rate of over 50 ltr/min and a third outlet, Rapido T is also the perfect choice for a custom shower where you wish to install a head shower, hand shower and side showers. The GROHE Rapido T features integrated GROHE EcoJoy® technology - water-saving technology that restrict flow rates, allowing to reduce water consumption without sacrificing on performance or design. The result is less environmental impact and reduced running costs. The Rapido T also features GROHE TurboStat® allowing thermostat to react to abrupt changes of water pressure and making them more accurate in terms of temperature setting. With GROHE TurboStat®, the desired temperature is reached in a fraction of a second and maintained for the duration of your shower (even if someone else turns on a faucet in another part of the home). Resulting in a comfortable, ultra safe and satisfying shower.
The GROHE Rapido T Universal Thermostatic Concealed Mixer Valve 35050000 features and specifications:
- Easy to install: Premounted and tested unit with coded water inlet and outlet connections.
- Safe to install: Stable built-in-box and protective cap keep the concealed valve intact during building phase.
- Can be used as bath-, shower- or central-mixer.
- Fixation options for solid walls and dry cladding material for wall sealing included.
- GROHE TurboStat® compact cartridge with wax thermoelement: Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- GROHE EcoJoy® for less water and perfect flow.
- Safety stop: 38°C.
- Two top outlets: 1/2", lockable.
- Bottom outlet: 1/2", can only be used with separate stopvalve.
- Built-in non return valves and dirt strainers.
- AquaDimmer-diverter (for bath mixer) or stopvalve (for shower mixer) - in finishing trim set.
- TMV2 compliant.
- High flow rate: approx. up to 50 ltr/min by use of three outlets.
- Flat installation depth: 70-95mm.
- Min. flow pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Recommended flow pressure 1.0-5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Max. water temperature at hot water inlet: 80°C.
- Recommended max. flow temperature: 60°C.
- Material: DR-brass (mixer body).
- Acoustic group I in accordance with DIN 4109.
- Suitable for application with:
• Pressurised storage heaters;
• Thermally controlled instantaneous heaters;
• Hydraulically controlled instantaneous heaters;
• Operation with unpressurised storage heaters (displacement water heaters) is not possible.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Price is for the Concealed Valve ONLY. Finishing trim set is NOT INCLUDED and must be purchased separately.