GROHE Concealed Stop Valve 1/2"
MPN: 29811 000
£12.60 Inc VAT
£10.50 Exc VAT
£59.39 RRP 79% Saving
Available for Next Day Delivery
if order placed before 3:00pm
The GROHE 29811 000 is a concealed stop valve 1/2" supplied with pre-assembled ceramic headpart 1/2" and protection sleeve, designed for concealed installations with GROHE Volume Control Trims in high pressure water systems.
The GROHE Concealed Stop Valve 1/2" 29811000 features and specifications:
- Installation: Concealed; Screw out headparts before soldering; Tighten headpart with stall torque of 15-40Nm; Please note: If the valve is installed not with the direction of flow as indicated on the body, it will not function properly.
- Installation depth: Adjustable between 25 and 80mm.
- Not suitable for installation as an isolating valve (stop cock).
- Connections: Threaded union 1/2".
- Supplied with pre-assembled carbodur ceramic headpart: 1/2", 180° (half turn) clockwise closing, short spindle.
- Supplied with protection sleeve.
- Min recommended pressure: 1.0 bar.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Material: DR-brass.
- Dimensions: See pictures for details.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Price is for Concealed Stop Valve ONLY. Control Trim is NOT INCLUDED and must be purchased separately.