GROHE Grohtherm 3000 Cosmopolitan Volume Control Trim, Chrome, 19470 000
£31.14 inc. of VAT
£25.95 ex. of VAT
The GROHE 29811 000 is a concealed stop valve 1/2" supplied with preassembled ceramic headpart 1/2", designed for concealed installations with GROHE Volume Control Trims in high pressure water systems.
The GROHE Concealed Stop Valve 1/2" 29811 000 features and specifications:
- Installation: Concealed; Screw out headparts before soldering; Tighten headpart with stall torque of 15-40Nm; Please note: If the valve is installed not with the direction of flow as idicated on the body, it will not function properly.
- Installation depth: adjustable between 25 and 80mm.
- Connections: Threaded union 1/2".
- Supplied with pre-assembled carbodur ceramic headpart: 1/2", 180° (half turn) clockwise closing, short spindle.
- Supplied with protection sleeve.
- Not suitable for installation as an isolating valve (stop cock).
- Min recommended pressure: 1.0 bar.
- Material: DR-brass.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Control Trim is NOT included with this Concealed Stop Valve and must be purchased separately.