GROHE Grohtherm 800 Thermostatic Bar Shower Mixer Valve ONLY, Chrome, 34562 000
£151.46 Inc VAT
£126.22 Exc VAT
£276.82 RRP 45% Saving
delivery available in 15 days
The GROHE Grohtherm 800 34562 000 is a dual control thermostatic bar shower mixer valve 1/2'', designed for wall mounted installations in high pressure water systems ONLY or as a replacement for your current bar shower mixer valve; GROHE StarLight® chrome finish.
The GROHE Grohtherm 800 34 562 000 bar shower thermostat is a gift for those who love to relax in the shower, with safety and water-saving features built in to the mixer. The temperature is easy to set with the ergonomic, easy-grip winglet handles, while GROHE TurboStat® technology will ensure the selected temperature stays constant for the duration of your shower. Concerned about conserving water? The GROHE EcoJoy function will reduce water consumption by up to 50% without compromising enjoyment. Great for families, the GROHE SafeStop Plus system offers two temperature limits pre-set at 38°C and 50°C for added safety. The dazzling GROHE Starlight® chrome finish is scratch-resistant for a pristine look for years to come.
The GROHE Grohtherm 800 Bar Shower Mixer Valve 34562000 features and specifications:
- Design: Modern contemporary.
- Installation: Wall mounted; Can be deck mounted if installed with GROHE Pillar Unions 18121 000 (purchased separately).
- Suitable for retrofitting onto existing pipework: Cranked S-unions, protected against backflow and covered with Ø70mm metal escutcheons - for variable inlets up to 165mm (adjustable between 135 and 165mm, 15mm increments only).
- Water connections: Cold - right, hot - left.
- Operation: Separate rotary control handles for flow and temperature adjustment: Flow handle with EcoButton for manual over-ride when higher flow rate is desired; Temperature handle with SafeStop safety button for manual over-ride for temperatures over 38°C (SafeStop Plus optional temperature limiter up to 50°C for additional safety) and EasyLogic scale ring for easy and intuitive handling by the whole family.
- GROHE TurboStat® C3 compact cartridge 1/2'' with wax thermoelement: Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family, regardless of any changes in the water supply.
- GROHE EcoJoy™ integrated water saving technology: Reduces water and energy consumption without compromising on performance or design.
- Shower handset is NOT SUPPLIED and must be purchased separately.
- Integrated mixed water shut off.
- Built-in non-return valves and dirt strainers.
- Carbodur ceramic headpart: 1/2'', 180°.
- Shower hose (bottom) outlet: 1/2''.
- Max. hot water inlet temperature: 70°C.
- Recommended flow pressure: 1.0-5.0 bar, balanced hot and cold supplies recommended (max. pressure differential 5:1); If static pressure exceeds 5 bar, a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
- Recommended application: Domestic, high pressure systems.
- GROHE StarLight® chrome finish: Resistant to scratches, soiling and tarnishing for enduring pristine looks.
- Dimensions: See pictures for details.
- Guarantee: 5 years GROHE Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: Shower fittings kit (shower hose/handset) is NOT INCLUDED with this Bath Mixer and must be purchased separately. We recommend GROHE New Tempesta 100 Shower Fittings Set 28280 004.