BRISTAN Sonique2 Thermostatic EV Sequential Shower c/w Kit, Chrome, SOQ2 SHXAR C
The BRISTAN Sonique2 Thermostatic Exposed Valve (EV) Sequential Shower SOQ2 SHXAR C is a single lever controlled wall mounted thermostatic mini shower valve and shower kit, including shower rail with adjustable height slide bar/riser, single-spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles and 1.50m shower hose; designed for exposed/wall mounted installations in all plumbing systems; Chrome finish.
The Bristan Sonique2 Sequential Shower SOQ2 SHXAR C featuresa and specifications:
- Design: Contemporary.
- Construction: Body is of brass construction.
- Cartridgel type: Thermostatic.
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family: Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1°C by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure providing a stable outlet temperature.
- Simple to use single sequential lever control handle for on/off and temperature adjustment (no adjustable flow control).
- An adjustable maximum temperature stop is provided: Limits the temperature to a safe level; Factory set to a maximum of 43°C to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature (can be adjusted to suit user preference).
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve if either supply fails.
- Inlet filters are fitted to protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures, preferably balanced.
- Recommended application: Domestic/Light commercial.
- Can retrofit existing pipework: Supplied with a large pair of elbows (as well as a small pair) to give maximum inlet centres of 155mm (adjustable pipe centres between 110mm and 155mm).
- Supplied with swivel elbows (both small and large) meaning shower valve can be fed from top, bottom or rear.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression elbows with adjustable centres.
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP.
- Cold water range: up to 25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-80°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Operating Pressure Range, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Shower Kit:
• Showerhead: 1 spray pattern; rub-clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning;
• Shower rail: 660mm; wall mounted brackets - can be adjusted to re-use/cover existing holes in the wall surface; glide element with swivel shower holder; shower hose retainer;
• Shower hose: 1,500mm.
- Colour: Chrome plated to BS EN 248.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Dimensions for fitting: 110-155mm pipe centres.
- Bristan Manufacturer's Guarantee: 5 years covering manufacturing faults.