BRISTAN Vertico Thermostatic Bar Shower c/w Kit and Fast-Fit, Chrome, VR SHXMTFF C
Image Coming Soon
Image Coming Soon
MPN: VR SHXMTFF C (VRSHXMTFFC)
£172.25 Inc VAT
£143.54 Exc VAT
£319.00 RRP 46% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
The BRISTAN Vertico Thermostatic Exposed Valve (EV) Bar Shower VR SHXMTFF C is a dual control thermostatic bar shower mixer supplied complete with Fast-Fit fixings and Bristan Evo shower fittings kit, including 685mm shower rail with adjustable height slide bar, Ø89mm 3-spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, 1.50m shower hose and hose retainer; designed for wall mounted installations in all plumbing systems; Chrome finish.
The dual control design of Bristan Vertico's bar mixer allows for optimum shower adjustment and enjoyment, with separate control handles for temperature and flow to fine tune your perfect shower and to ensure you have the best showering experience tailored specifically for you. Supplied with Bristan WMNT10 C fixings kit to ensure easy installation for both retro-fit and new installations.
The Bristan Vertico Bar Shower VR SHXMTFF C features:
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family: Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1°C by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure providing a stable outlet temperature.
- Simple and easy to use separate handles for flow and temperature adjustment to give more accurate control of both flow and shower temperature:
• Flow control handle: Features Eco button to restrict flow thus saving both water and energy, can be over-ridden.
• Temperature control handle: Features an adjustable maximum temperature stop button - limits the temperature to a safe level, factory pre-set to 38°C with push-button over-ride up to 46°C (can be adjusted to suit user preference).
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve if either supply fails.
- Supplied with 2 x 7.0 ltrs/min flow regulators fitted in each inlet to control water flow when shower installed in systems with instantaneous water heaters (combination boilers); can be removed to suit different plumbing systems.
- Inlet filters: Protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Supplied with Fast-Fit wall mount fixings WMNT10 C:
• Designed for attaching 15mm concealed pipework, protruding through cavity wall surface, to rigid fixings of bar shower valve.
• Gives extra strength and support and makes changing the shower valve in the future very quick and easy.
• Construction: Wall plate is of brass construction, cover is plastic (ABS).
- Evo Shower Fittings Kit comprises:
• Evo showerhead: Ø89mm, 3 spray patterns: Rain/Massage/Combination; rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning and limescale removal.
• Evo shower rail: 660mm, adjustable height clamp bracket assembly and hose retaining ring; adjustable brackets (wall holders) - can be positioned to re-use/cover existing holes in the wall surface.
• Shower hose: 1,500mm.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures, preferably balanced.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Finish: Chrome plated to BS EN 248.
- Approvals: WRAS, TMV2.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 5 years covering manufacturing faults.
The Bristan Vertico Bar Shower VR SHXMTFF C specifications:
- Design: Contemporary.
- Construction: Body is of brass construction.
- Cartridge type: Thermostatic.
- Valve type: 1/4 turn 1/2'' ceramic disc valve.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connection: 1/2'' BSP male.
- Cold water range: 5-25°C.
- Hot water range: 50-80°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Operating pressure range, Min/Max: 0.5/5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Max. static pressure: 10 bar.
- Flow rate at 3.0 bar: 14.0 ltrs/min (through handset with flow regulators fitted).
- Dimensions for fitting: 150mm pipe centres.