BRISTAN Artisan Thermostatic Bar Shower, Multi-Spray Handset, Chrome, AR2 SHXMTFF C
£98.75 inc. of VAT
£82.29 ex. of VAT
The BRISTAN Artisan Thermostatic Exposed Valve (EV) Bar Shower AR2 SHXSMFF C is a dual control thermostatic bar shower mixer supplied complete with Fast-Fit fixings and Bristan Evo shower fittings kit, including 660mm shower rail with adjustable height slide bar, Ø88mm single-spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, 1.50m shower hose and hose retainer; designed for wall mounted installations in all plumbing systems; Chrome finish.
The dual control design of Bristan Artisan's bar mixer allows for optimum shower adjustment and enjoyment, tailored to your perfect showering experience. Supplied with a fixing kit to ensure easy installation for both retro-fit and new installations.
The Bristan Artisan Bar Shower AR2 SHXSMFF C features:
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family: Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1°C by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure providing a stable outlet temperature.
- Simple and easy to use separate handles for flow and temperature adjustment to give more accurate control of both flow and shower temperature:
• Flow control handle: Features Eco button to restrict flow thus saving both water and energy, can be over-ridden.
• Temperature control handle: Features an adjustable maximum temperature stop button - limits the temperature to a safe level, factory pre-set to 38°C with push-button over-ride up to 46°C (can be adjusted to suit user preference).
- Automatic shutdown: For safety and comfort the thermostat will shut off the mixing valve if either supply fails.
- Supplied with 2 x 7.0 ltrs/min flow regulators fitted in each inlet to control water flow when shower installed in systems with instantaneous water heaters (combination boilers); can be removed to suit different plumbing systems.
- Inlet filters: Protect the thermostatic cartridge.
- Supplied with Fast-Fit wall mount fixings WMNT10 C:
• Designed for attaching 15mm concealed pipework, protruding through cavity wall surface, to rigid fixings of bar shower valve.
• Gives extra strength and support and makes changing the shower valve in the future very quick and easy.
• Construction: Wall plate is of brass construction, cover is plastic (ABS).
- Evo Shower Fittings Kit comprises:
• Evo showerhead: Ø88mm, 1 spray pattern; rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning and limescale removal.
• Evo shower rail: 660mm, adjustable height clamp bracket assembly and hose retaining ring; adjustable brackets (wall holders) - can be positioned to re-use/cover existing holes in the wall surface.
• Shower hose: 1,500mm.
- Suitable for all systems and pressures, preferably balanced.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Finish: Chrome plated to BS EN 248.
- Approvals: WRAS, TMV2.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: 5 years covering manufacturing faults.
The Bristan Artisan Bar Shower AR2 SHXSMFF C specifications:
- Design: Contemporary.
- Construction: Body is of brass construction.
- Cartridge type: Thermostatic.
- Valve type: 1/4 turn 1/2'' ceramic disc valve.
- Inlet connections: 15mm compression.
- Outlet connection: 1/2'' BSP male.
- Cold water range: 5°C-25°C.
- Hot water range: 50°C-80°C (operating); 55°C-65°C (recommended).
- Operating pressure range, Min/Max: 0.1/5.0 bar (pressure differential 5:1).
- Max. static pressure: 10 bar.
- Flow rate at 3.0 bar: 14.0 ltrs/min (through handset with flow regulators fitted).
- Dimensions for fitting: 150mm pipe centres.
Please note: If you are looking for a similar shower but with a multi-functional handset, please have a look at the Bristan Artisan Bar Shower AR2 SHXMTFF C (supplied
£98.75 inc. of VAT
£82.29 ex. of VAT
£126.00 inc. of VAT
£105.00 ex. of VAT
£285.00 inc. of VAT
£237.50 ex. of VAT
£9.48 inc. of VAT
£7.90 ex. of VAT
£35.57 inc. of VAT
£29.64 ex. of VAT
£24.31 inc. of VAT
£20.26 ex. of VAT
£42.05 inc. of VAT
£35.04 ex. of VAT
£206.82 inc. of VAT
£172.35 ex. of VAT
£139.90 inc. of VAT
£116.58 ex. of VAT