AQUALISA Aspire DL Thermostatic EV Shower Kit, Chrome Plated, ASP001EA
£362.60 Inc VAT
£302.17 Exc VAT
£507.16 RRP 29% Saving
Available for same day despatch
if order placed before 3:00pm
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 7 days
The AQUALISA Aspire DL Thermostatic Exposed Valve (EV) Shower Mixer Kit ASP001EA is a dual lever control wall mounted thermostatic shower mixer complete with adjustable height shower kit including 4-spray Ø105mm Harmony shower head; designed for exposed/wall mounted installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
Solid style, solid performance - that's what this exposed Aspire DL thermostatic shower is all about and if it's a showering statement you're after, then look no further. Aspire DL has dual lever control, allowing greater control of temperature and water flow and comes complete with an adjustable, Ø105mm Harmony shower head that has 4 spray patterns, including an 'ECO' setting for up to 25% water saving. Made from top quality brass, Aspire DL shower with exposed control is particularily suitable if you are replacing an exposed design of shower as the inlets of Aspire's control are adjustable for easy and hassle free installation.
The Aqualisa Aspire DL EV Thermostatic Shower Mixer features and specifications:
- Trusted and reliable thermostatic showering technology: Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Metal construction in hard wearing chrome plated finish.
- Separate flow and temperature control levers to fine tune the perfect shower.
- Quick and easy retro-fitting: Adjustable inlet centres (148-155mm) make Aqualisa Aspire DL EV ideal for replacing an exposed thermostatic shower control.
- Plumbing system compatibility: Suitable for all approved UK domestic water systems (gravity fed, boosted gravity, balanced high pressure and combination boiler systems).
- Recommended static presure, Min/Max: 0.1-10 bar (balanced).
- Valve inlet centres: Adjustable 148-155mm.
- Inlet fitting connections: 15mm compression.
- Inlet supply positions: Hot/left, cold/right.
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP thread.
- Application: Residential, suitable for domestic use only.
- Finish: Chrome.
- 5 year Aqualisa Manufacturer's Guarantee (valve only).
The Aqualisa Aspire DL Shower Kit features and specifications:
- New stylish Ø105mm multi-mode Harmony Shower Head:
• Designed to deliver an uncompromising showering experience from both high and low pressure systems.
• Optimising your shower: The cleverly designed spray patterns deliver a concentrated and fuller spray for a satisfying showering experience, even with low pressure water systems.
• Easy clean nozzles: Rub-clean nozzles are designed to make cleaning and limescale removal easy, reducing the need for chemical de-scaling, and maintaining shower performance.
• With an easy to use, clickable spray plate control: 4 shower spray patterns Outer/Middle/Inner/Eco.
• Water saving: Eco spray setting is capable of delivering up to 25% water saving, without compromising the showering experience.
• Anti-twist hose connection: A thoughtfully designed anti-twist mechanism allows the shower head to swivel independently from the hose to avoid twisting, maintaining performance and extending the life of the hose.
- Shower Rail::
• Length: 895mm.
• Fixing centres: 773-779mm.
• Complete with adjustable height clamp bracket assembly (shower head holder), hose retaining ring and wall brackets.
- Metal shower hose.
- 2 year Aqualisa Manufacturer's Guarantee (shower kit/head).