GROHE Bracket for Exposed Installation for Bar Shower Valves, Chrome, 18153 000
£35.57 inc. of VAT
£29.64 ex. of VAT
The AQUALISA Midas 100 Thermostatic Exposed Valve (EV) Shower Mixer Kit MD100BAR is a dual control wall mounted thermostatic bar shower mixer complete with adjustable height shower kit including 4-spray Ø90mm Harmony shower head; designed for exposed/wall mounted installations in high/low pressure systems; Chrome finish.
The Aqualisa Midas 100 Thermostatic Shower Mixer offers easy installation, contemporary looks, thermostatic precision, reliability and outstanding performance. The high quality, metal exposed valve of this Aqualisa thermostatic shower is finished in hard wearing, durable chrome giving it a sleek, modern look. Suitable for high pressure, combination boiler or gravity water systems, Aqualisa Midas 100 is full of thoughtful, user-friendly features for the family bathroom and now features the stylish new Harmony shower head, offering 4 impressive spray patterns, including an 'ECO' setting for up to 25% water saving.
The Aqualisa Midas 100 EV Thermostatic Shower Mixer features and specifications:
- Thermostatic exposed shower system: Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Metal construction in hard wearing chrome plated finish.
- Separate flow and temperature control handles to fine tune the perfect shower.
- Maximum temperature override button for user safety.
- Optional 6, 8, 9 and 12 ltr/min outlet water conserving flow regulators included: Ideal for reducing water consumption, running costs and meeting the criteria set out in Part G of the Building Regulations.
- Plumbing system compatibility: Suitable for all approved UK domestic water systems (gravity fed, boosted gravity, combi and high pressure systems).
- Recommended static pressure, Min/Max: 0.1-10 bar (balanced).
- Valve inlet centres: 130-170mm.
- Inlet fitting connections: 3/4" BSP thread.
- Inlet supply positions: Hot/left, cold/right.
- Outlet connections: 1/2" BSP thread.
- Application: Residential, suitable for domestic use only.
- Chrome finish.
- Weight: 3.1 kg (boxed).
- Approvals: WRAS.
- 5 year Aqualisa Manufacturer's Guarantee (valve only).
The Aqualisa Midas 100 Shower Kit features and specifications:
• New stylish Ø90mm multi-mode Harmony Shower Head:
- Designed to deliver an uncompromising showering experience from both high and low pressure systems.
- Optimising your shower: The cleverly designed spray patterns of the Aqualisa Midas shower deliver a concentrated and fuller spray for a satisfying showering experience, even with low pressure water systems.
- Easy clean nozzles: Rub-clean nozzles are designed to make cleaning and limescale removal easy, reducing the need for chemical de-scaling, and maintaining shower performance.
- With an easy to use, clickable spray plate control: 4 shower spray patterns Outer/Middle/Inner/Eco.
- Water saving: Eco spray setting is capable of delivering up to 25% water saving, without compromising the showering experience.
- Anti-twist hose connection: A thoughtfully designed anti-twist mechanism allows the shower head to swivel independently from the hose to avoid twisting, maintaining performance and extending the life of the hose.
• Shower Rail:
- Length: 560mm.
- Fixing centres: 470mm.
- Complete with adjustable height clamp bracket assembly (shower head holder), hose retaining ring and wall brackets.
• Metal shower hose.
• 2 year Aqualisa Manufacturer's Guarantee (shower fittings).
£35.57 inc. of VAT
£29.64 ex. of VAT
£9.48 inc. of VAT
£7.90 ex. of VAT
£24.31 inc. of VAT
£20.26 ex. of VAT
£115.01 inc. of VAT
£95.84 ex. of VAT