MIRA Sport Thermostatic 9.8kW Electric Shower c/w Kit, White/Chrome, 1.1746.006
MPN: 1.1746.006 (1746.006)
£330.48 Inc VAT
£275.40 Exc VAT
£353.63 RRP 7% Saving
Out of stock
Stock available for despatch
in approximately 5 days
The Mira Sport Thermostatic 9.8kW Electric Shower Kit 1.1746.005 and its model number J03J, is a dual control thermostatic electric shower with adjustable height slide bar and 4-spray Ø110mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, for wall mounted installations, in White/Chrome finish.
With a great new style, improved fittings and the added reassurance of thermostatic temperature control, the new Mira Sport Thermostatic shower range is as reliable, safe for all the family, easy to fit and easy to use as ever. Thanks to the great improvements across the Sport range, such as the Mira SENSI-flo™, Clearscale™ and OPTI-flo™ technologies, the Mira Sport Thermostatic Electric Shower provides instantaneous hot water day and night for the whole family, by drawing water directly from the main water supply and heating it up as it is used. This Mira thermostatic electric shower is extremely easy to install in both main and en-suite bathrooms.
The Mira Sport Thermostatic Electric Shower has separate controls for power selection and for temperature/flow adjustment, and benefits from the SMA (Shaped Memory Alloy) thermostatic technology, which stabilises any temperature changes caused by water pressure fluctuations, which can result from taps being turned on/off or toilets being flushed. That means the shower continues to run at your desired temperature, staying within +/- 2°C to ensure the water doesn't get too hot and keeping everyone safe.
The Mira Sport 9.8kW features:
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Separate power and temperature controls to fine tune the perfect shower.
- Push button on/off: Leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting.
- Sensi-flo™ prevents scalding in the event of a loss of water pressure or if the showerhead or hose become blocked, by switching off the power protecting the unit and keeping the user safe.
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower: Features patented DualElement™ heater tank which contains two separate heating elements wound together for a more even distribution of heat, reducing hot spots where limescale can build up.
- Opti-flo™ optimises flow throughout the year, delivers up to 50% more flow in summer.
- Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user.
- Large Ø110mm 4-spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal - gives a broader spray to enhance the shower experience; 4 spray patterns: Rain/Rain+/Burst/Storm.
- Adjustable slide bar fits over holes left by a previous shower kit.
- White/Chrome finish.
- BEAB Approved.
- Guarantee: The Mira Sport range has been designed for domestic use only, Mira Showers guarantee the Mira Sport thermostatic shower against any defect in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years from the day of purchase (shower fittings - for 1 year).
Mira Sport Thermostatic 9.8kW specifications:
- Plumbing System Compatibility: Mains cold supply only.
- Application: Residential (domestic use only).
- Min. Dynamic Pressure: 0.7 bar
- Inlet Temperature, Min/Max: 2-30°C.
- Inlet Connection: 1/2'' BSP Male/15mm Compression Fitting.
- Outlet Connection: 1/2'' BSP Male.
- Nominal Power at 240 V ac: 9.8kW.
- Recommended MCB Rating: 45 A.
- Appliance Sealing Rating: IP X4 - suitable for installation in Zone 1.
- Dimensions (H x W x D), mm: 358 x 215 x 90.
- Product Weight: 4.3 kg (boxed).
- Product contents: Electric module, slide bar, soap dish, hose-retaining ring, shower head, clamp bracket, hose, screws and fixings, installation template, installation user guide and warranty information.