MIRA Sport 10.8kW Electric Shower Complete with Kit, White/Chrome, 1.1746.004
The MIRA Sport 10.8kW Electric Shower 1.1746.004 (Model J03D) is a dual control electric shower complete with adjustable shower fittings kit comprising shower rail with wall holders and adjustable clamp bracket assembly, 4-spray Ø110mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, shower hose with hose retaining ring and soap dish; designed for wall mounted installations; White/Chrome finish.
Mira electric showers are the UK's No.1 electric showers; and with a great new look and improved fittings, the new Mira Sport shower is as reliable, easy to fit and easy to use as ever. With great improvements across the Mira Sport range, such as the Mira SENSI-flo™, Clearscale™ and OPTI-flo™ technologies, this Mira Sport Electric Shower provides instantaneous hot water day and night for the whole family, by drawing water directly from the main water supply and heating it up as it is used. A unique flow regulator stabilises any temperature changes caused by water pressure fluctuations, which can result from taps being turned on/off or toilets being flushed. This shower is extremely easy to install in both main and en-suite bathrooms.
The Mira Sport 10.8kW Electric Shower features:
- Advanced pressure stabilised temperature control keeps the selected showering temperature consistent.
- Separate power and flow/temperature controls with push button start/stop to fine tune perfect shower.
- Set and Forget controls: Push button ON/OFF allows to leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting.
- ECO power setting: Uses less energy and water, particularly beneficial during the warmer summer months.
- SENSI-flo™ technology: Prevents scalding in the event of a loss of water pressure or if the showerhead or hose become blocked, by switching off the power, protecting the unit and keeping the user safe.
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower: This Mira Sport electric shower features patented DualElement™ heater tank which contains two separate heating elements wound together for a more even distribution of heat, reducing hot spots where limescale can build up.
- OPTI-flo™ technology : Optimises flow throughout the year, delivers up to 50% more flow in summer.
- Phased shutdown: Flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user.
- Showerhead: Ø110mm; with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning and limescale removal - gives a broader spray to enhance the shower experience; 4 spray patterns: Rain/Rain+/Burst/Storm; supplied with flexible shower hose.
- Shower Rail: 677mm; adjustable wall holders/brackets for adaption to existing drillings between 400-640mm; supplied with clamp bracket assembly, plastic soap holder and hose retaining ring.
- White/Chrome finish.
- BEAB Approved.
- Complies with the requirements of the UK's Water Regulations.
- Guarantee: 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee (domestic use ONLY); shower fittings - 1 year.
The Mira Sport 10.8kW Electric Shower specifications:
- Plumbing system compatibility: Mains cold supply ONLY.
- Application: Residential.
- Water entry points: Left (rising, falling and rear).
- Cable entry points: Left (rising, falling and rear).
- Dynamic pressure, Min/Max: 0.7/5.0 bar.
- Static pressure, Min/Max: 0.7/10.0 bar.
- Inlet Temperature, Min/Max: 2/30°C.
- Temperature stability: ± 6°C.
- Inlet Connection: 1/2'' BSP Male/15 mm compression fitting.
- Outlet Connection: 1/2'' BSP Male.
- Nominal Power at 240 V ac: 10.8kW.
- Recommended MCB Rating: 45 A.
- Appliance Sealing Rating: IP X4 - suitable for installation in Zone 1.
- Dimensions (H x W x D), mm: 358 x 215 x 90.
- Product contents: Electric module; slide bar with wall holders, clamp bracket, soap dish and ho
- MIRA Sport Electric Showers - Datasheet
- MIRA Sport Electric Showers - Installation and User Guide
- MIRA - Electric Showers Range Brochure
- MIRA - Product Catalogue 2014