MIRA Azora 9.8kW Thermostatic Electric Shower, Frosted Glass/Chrome, 1.1634.011
MIRA Showers Manufacturers Product Code: 1.1634.001.
Mira Azora (9.8kW)
The new Mira Azora is the very first thermostatic electric shower to feature a sheer, frosted glass fascia. Enhanced by smooth, chrome control and fittings, the Azora will make a statement within any bathroom setting.
Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower
Push button on/off so you can leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting
Sensi-flo™ prevents scalding in the event of a loss of water pressure or if the showerhead or hose become blocked
Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower
Phased shutdown flushes hot water from the tank to make it safe for the next user
4 spray showerhead
With rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal
With a frosted glass fascia
9.8kW power rating
Translucent glass fascia with polished edges
Stylish chrome controls for temperature and power
Contemporary slide bar with sleek chrome soap dish
Chrome plated 4 mode handset with rub clean nozzles, mirroring the shape of the shower controls
Subtle shower graphics adding to the clean crisp finish
Backlit on/off button with soft white light
SMA technology(TM) - Achieve Temperature Stability of +/- 1.5Â°c
Clearscale(TM) - Reduces Limescale by up to 50%
Sensi-flo(TM) - Added User Protection and Peace of Mind
2 YEAR GUARANTEE
The MIRA Sport 9.8kW Electric Shower 1.1746.003 (Model J03C) is a dual control electric shower complete with adjustable shower fittings kit comprising shower rail with wall holders and adjustable clamp bracket assembly, 4-spray Ø110mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, shower hose with hose retaining ring and soap dish; designed for wall mounted installations; White/Chrome finish.
Mira electric showers are the UK's No.1 electric showers; and with a great new look and improved fittings, the new Mira Sport shower is as reliable, easy to fit and easy to use as ever. With great improvements across the Mira Sport range, such as the Mira SENSI-flo™, Clearscale™ and OPTI-flo™ technologies, this Mira Sport Electric Shower provides instantaneous hot water day and night for the whole family, by drawing water directly from the main water supply and heating it up as it is used. A unique flow regulator stabilises any temperature changes caused by water pressure fluctuations, which can result from taps being turned on/off or toilets being flushed. This shower is extremely easy to install in both main and en-suite bathrooms.
The Mira Sport 9.8kW Electric Shower features:
- Advanced pressure stabilised temperature control keeps the selected showering temperature consistent.
- Separate power and flow/temperature controls with push button start/stop to fine tune perfect shower.
- Set and Forget controls: Push button ON/OFF allows to leave the power and temperature controls at your preferred setting.
- ECO power setting: Uses less energy and water, particularly beneficial during the warmer summer months.
- SENSI-flo™ technology: Prevents scalding in the event of a loss of water pressure or if the showerhead or hose become blocked, by switching off the power, protecting the unit and keeping the user safe.
- Clearscale™ technology cuts limescale by half for a better performing, longer lasting shower: This Mira Sport electric shower features patented DualElement™ heater tank which contains two separate heating elements wound together for a more even distribution of heat, reducing hot spots where limescale can build up.
- OPTI-flo™ technology : Optimises flow throughout the year, delivers up to 50% more fl
- MIRA Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower - Datasheet
- MIRA Azora Thermostatic Electric Shower - Installation and User Guide
- MIRA - Electric Showers Range Brochure
- MIRA - Product Catalogue 2015