MIRA Vision Wireless Controller ONLY, White/Chrome, 1.1797.005
£98.60 inc. of VAT
£82.17 ex. of VAT
The Mira Vision BIV (Built-In Valve) Ceiling Fed Wireless Digital Shower Mixer Kit 1.1797.002 is a concealed thermostatic digital mixing valve with wireless surface mounted controller, includes shower rail with adjustable height slide bar, 4-spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles and 1.25m metal hose; pumped valve designed for use with Low Pressure/Gravity Fed water systems; Chrome/White finish.
Mira Vision - Experience a new way of showering with the Mira Vision digital mixer shower. With its ultramodern design, wireless controller and ground breaking digital technology, it’s the future of showering. Mira Vision comes with Mira 360m showerhead with Flipstream Technology. Takes water from the ceiling.
Mira Vision BIV Ceiling Fed Digital Shower Mixer Kit features and benefits:
- Thermostatic temperature stability with digital intelligence keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Separate, push button controls for start/stop, flow and temperature adjustment.
- Programmable functions to suit your lifestyle including:
• Warm Up mode: The shower will run until the preferred temperature is reached, it then pauses, ready to be reactivated when you are ready to step into the perfect shower;
• Clock display: So you always know what time it is in the shower;
• Eco setting: Limits shower time and flow to save both water and energy.
- 4 spray showerhead: Mira Vision comes with a Mira 360m showerhead complete with Flipstream Technology: 1 flip action, 4 unique sprays: Rain/Burst/Storm/Cloud; rub-clean nozzles for easy limescale removal.
- Wireless controller that can be located up to 10 metres away from the shower valve.
- Additional Vision Wireless Remote Controller is available to buy, enables control from a second location.
- Pumped digital mixing valve: For low pressure/gravity fed water systems.
- Quick, flexible & unobtrusive to install.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Type: Ceiling fed - low pressure (pumped).
• Max. static pressure: 1 bar = 10m max. total head;
• Max. maintained pressure: 1 bar = 10m max. total head;
• Min. maintained pressure: 0.01 bar = 0.1m max. total head.
• Max. temperature (factory pre-set): 45°C;
• Max. temperature (setting range): 35-48°C;
• Min. temperature: Thermostatic control down to 30°C;
• Hot water range: 55-65°C;
• Cold water range: 1-20°C;
• Temperature stability: ± 1°C at recommended supply conditions;
- Nominal flow rates (will vary depending on inlet maintained pressure and spray mode), Min/Max @ 0.01 bar: 6.0/16.0 ltr/min.
- Connections: 15mm compression/push-fit.
• Supply voltage: 230v ± 10%;
• Supply rating: 3 amp;
• Radio Frequency 433.05 MHz to 434.79 MHz: Class 1 Radio Device.
• Appliance must be earthed.
- Mira Vision Wireless Controller:
• Mira User Interface has simple, easy to use buttons: On/Off button, Flow control buttons, Temperature control buttons;
• Clock/Temperature display;
• IP 67 rating;
• 3 x AA batteries provided as standard.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Colour: Chrome Plated/White.
- WRAS approved.
- Guarantee: Mira Showers guarantee the Mira Vision against any defect in materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase; Shower fittings - for 1 year (domestic installations ONLY).