MIRA Platinum Dual Digital Valve and Wireless Controller, HP/Combi, 1.1796.005
£422.90 inc. of VAT
£352.42 ex. of VAT
The MIRA Platinum Dual Digital Mixer Set 1.1796.006 is a concealed thermostatic dual digital mixing valve (digital processor) complete with round Ø95mm wireless surface mounted remote user interface with digital diverter for 2 water outlets (e.g. fixed showerhead/shower handset or showerhead/bath fill); pumped mixer valve designed for installations in low pressure/gravity fed plumbing systems; Chrome/Black finish.
The Mira Platinum Dual - the ultimate in luxury showering technology with the added benefit of being able to divert between two water outlets of your choice or have both on at once. Easy to install and simple to use, this digital mixer set allows you to set your preferred temperature and flow. The Mira Platinum Dual Wireless Controller, which has a circular design that emulates the motion of turning on a tap, can be pre-set to a desired temperature; once the water has reached the correct temperature, it stops. This allows you to know when the water is ready: no need for cold wet arms or water wastage.
The Mira Platinum Dual Digital Mixer Set features and specifications:
• Dual Digital Mixing Valve (digital processor):
- Thermostatic temperature stability with digital intelligence keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Pumped digital valve: For low pressure or gravity fed plumbing systems, integrates a shower pump to provide extra power.
- Quick, flexible and unobtrusive to install: Can be located in the loft, airing cupboard or under the bath.
- Easy to fit: Simply connect to the existing shower fittings or bath fill.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.01/1.0 bar.
- Max. temperature: Factory pre-set 45°C (can be set in range 38-48°C).
- Hot water range: 55-65°C.
- Temperature stability: ± 1°C at recommended supply conditions.
- Nominal flow rates, Min/Max @ 0.01 bar: 6.0/16.0 ltrs/min.
- Connections: 15mm compression/push-fit (supplied).
- Supply voltage: 230V ± 10%, 50 Hz.
- Supply rating: Switched fuse spur 3A, must be earthed.
• Ø95mm Wireless Controller (remote user interface):
- Quick and easy to install with just 2 screws.
- Wireless range: Controller can be located up to 10 metres away from the digital valve.
- Digital clock/temperature display.
- Simple, easy to use controls: Separate Start/Stop/Choice of outlet push-buttons - allow to divert flow between two water outlets (e.g. shower handset/fixed overhead or showerhead/bath fill) or to use both simultaneously; Temperature control - '+' and '-' push-buttons; Flow adjustment - outer chrome turn dial.
- 'Set and Forget' controls: Start/Stop push-buttons allow to leave flow and temperature at your preferred setting.
- Programmable functions to suit your lifestyle (all settings can be adjusted from the user interface): Warm-up mode - the shower will run until the preferred temperature is reached, it then pauses to be reactivated when you are ready to step into the perfect shower; Clock display - so you always know what time it is in the shower; Eco setting - limits shower time and flow to save water and energy; Shower timer - duration of the shower can be set between 1-30 minutes; Bath-fill duration/temperature setting option; Maximum showering water temperature setting.
- Data connection to digital mixer valve: Wireless.
- Type of protection: IP67.
- 3 x AA batteries (supplied).
• Recommended application: Domestic/light commercial.
• Approvals: WRAS, BEAB.
• Finish: Chrome/Black.
• Dimensions, mm: See pictures.
• Manufacturer's Guarantee (domestic installations): 5 years.
Please note: The price is for the Pumped Digital Mixer Valve and Wireless Controller ONLY; Shower/bath fittings are NOT included and must be purchased separately.
£422.90 inc. of VAT
£352.42 ex. of VAT
£114.95 inc. of VAT
£95.79 ex. of VAT
£679.50 inc. of VAT
£566.25 ex. of VAT