MIRA Platinum Dual Digital Shower, Rear Fed, LP/Gravity, Black/Chrome, 1.1796.004
£607.36 inc. of VAT
£506.13 ex. of VAT
The MIRA Platinum Dual Ceiling Fed Digital Shower 1.1796.002 is a concealed thermostatic dual digital mixing valve (processor) complete with round Ø95mm surface mounted wireless controller, supplied with shower kit including Ø250mm deluge showerhead with rub-clean nozzles and ceiling-fed fixed shower arm, Mira 360m 4-spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, 1.25m flexible metal shower hose and ceiling-fixed shower rail with adjustable height slide bar and wall holders; pumped mixer valve designed for installations in low pressure/gravity fed plumbing systems; Chrome/Black finish.
The Mira Platinum Dual - a shower as individual as you are. Beautifully designed and easy to use, this digital shower is the ultimate in luxury showering technology with the added benefit of being able to divert between the large overhead soaker and separate hand shower or have both on at once.
The Mira Platinum Dual Ceiling Fed Digital Shower features and specifications:
• Dual Digital Mixing Valve (digital processor):
- Thermostatic temperature stability with digital intelligence keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Pumped digital valve: For low pressure or gravity fed plumbing systems, integrates a shower pump to provide extra power.
- Quick, flexible and unobtrusive to install: Can be located in the loft, airing cupboard or under the bath.
- Easy to service: Large, long-life filters and replaceable cartridge.
- Maintained pressure, Min/Max: 0.01/1.0 bar.
- Max. temperature: Factory pre-set 45°C (can be set in range 38-48°C).
- Hot water range: 55-65°C.
- Temperature stability: ± 1°C at recommended supply conditions.
- Nominal flow rates, Min/Max at 0.01 bar: 6.0/16.0 ltrs/min.
- Connections: 15mm compression/push-fit (supplied).
- Supply voltage: 230V ± 10%, 50 Hz.
- Supply rating: Switched fuse spur 3A.
• Ø95mm Wireless Controller (remote user interface):
- Wireless range: Up to 10 metres away from the processor.
- Digital clock/temperature display.
- Simple, easy to use controls: Separate Start/Stop/Choice of outlet push-buttons - allow to divert flow between shower handset and fixed overhead shower ('1' for handset and '2' for overhead) or to use both simultaneously; Temperature control - '+' and '-' push-buttons; Flow adjustment - outer chrome turn dial.
- 'Set and Forget' controls: Start/Stop push-buttons allow to leave flow and temperature at your preferred setting.
- Programmable functions to suit any lifestyle (all settings can be adjusted from the user interface): Warm-up mode - the shower will run until the preferred temperature is reached, it then pauses to be reactivated when you are ready to step into the shower; Clock display - so you always know what time it is in the shower; Eco setting - limits shower time and flow to save water and energy; Shower timer - duration of the shower can be set between 1-30 minutes.
- Additional wireless controller available: To enable control from a second location (purchased separately).
- Type of protection: IP67.
- 3 x AA batteries (supplied).
• Shower Kit:
- Fixed overhead shower: Ø250mm single-spray chrome deluge showerhead with rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning and limescale removal; ceiling-fed fixed shower arm.
- Adjustable shower fittings: Mira 360m showerhead features Flipstream technology - 1 flip action, 4 unique sprays: Rain/Burst/Storm/Cloud; rub-clean nozzles for easy cleaning and limescale removal; ceiling-fed shower rail with wall brackets and adjustable height slide bar; 1,250mm convoluted metal shower hose.
• Recommended application: Domestic/light commercial.
• Approvals: WRAS, BEAB.
• Finish: Chrome/Black.
• Dimensions, mm: See pictures.
• Guarantee (domestic installations): Digital valve/controller - 5 year
£607.36 inc. of VAT
£506.13 ex. of VAT
£461.14 inc. of VAT
£384.28 ex. of VAT
£114.95 inc. of VAT
£95.79 ex. of VAT
£482.51 inc. of VAT
£402.09 ex. of VAT