AQUALISA Quartz Exposed Digital Shower Kit HP/Combi Ceiling Fed Chrome QZD.A1.EV.14
The AQUALISA Quartz Exposed Ceiling Fed Digital Shower Mixer Kit QZD.A1.EV.14 is a concealed thermostatic digital mixing valve (processor) with surface mounted wired controller complete with shower kit including the Aqualisa Harmony 4-spray Ø105mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, supplied with flexible shower hose, ceiling mounted shower rail with adjustable clamp bracket, hose retainer and wall brackets/holders; designed for installations in High Pressure/Combi Boiler mains fed water systems; Chrome finish.
The Aqualisa Quartz Digital is an intelligent shower that mixes hot and cold flows of water until your preferred temperature is reached. Then, it maintains it. There's no need to jump in until Quartz Digital's flashing lights indicate your shower is warm enough and you can even switch your Aqualisa Quartz Digital on remotely. Simply push the button, wait a moment for the illuminated display to become steady... and step in. As an added bonus, you’ll have the choice of even more oomph, courtesy of the ‘boost’ button included with all shower systems. There's also an optional eco setting, so if you’ve got your eye on water consumption, you can still shower with a clear conscience. And thanks to its clever design Aqualisa Quartz Exposed can take as little as a couple of hours to install with minimal disruption to your existing tiles and décor.
The Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower QZD.A1.EV.14 features and specifications:
- Thermostatic temperature stability with digital intelligence keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Contemporary styling and compact and elegant design.
- Easy to use controls: Simple one touch Start/Stop push button; 'Set and forget' precise temperature control (no flow control); 'Boost' push button for enhanced flow.
- Controller features LED indicators to show when desired temperature has been reached.
- Optional Eco setting: Select 'ECO' mode on the digital mixing valve (processor box) during installation to preserve water (The 'ECO' flow rate mode should not be selected for shower systems fitted to combination boilers).
- Remote control (purchased separately): Can be installed up to 10m away to enable control of the Quartz shower from a second convenient location and features LED indicator that replicate the shower's main control by flashing whilst the water is warming up and turning to steady once your desired temperature has been reached.
- Ceiling fed shower kit:
• Aqualisa Harmony Ø105mm showerhead: 4 spray patterns Inner/Middle/Outer/Eco, rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning and de-scaling, integral anti-twist hose connection;
• Shower rail: 1,030mm; Supplied with wall holders/brackets, adjustable clamp bracket assembly, flexible shower hose and hose retaining ring.
- HP digital mixing valve: For mains pressurized systems or combination boilers, also suitable for boosted gravity systems.
- Installation: Digital shower valve - concealed (can be located in the loft, airing cupboard or under the bath); Controller/shower kit - wall mounted.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Electrical requirements: Processor to mains - switched fused spur 3amp, cable length 2m, 230-240V; Controller to processor - low voltage (5V) data cable, length 10m.
- Min/Max pressure: 1.0/7.0 bar.
- Processor connections: Inlet - 15mm push-fit, valve inlet centres 48mm; Outlet - 15mm push-fit.
- Blended outlet temperature settings: Factory pre-set blend temperature - 45°C; Adjustable temperature setting - 35°C-55°C.
- Outlet flow rates: 12 ltr/min; 'ECO' - 8 ltr/min; 'Boost' - 16 ltr/min; 'ECO Boost' - 14 ltr/min.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures for details.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Approvals: CE Marking, BEAB, WRAS, TMV2.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: Shower unit - 5 years; Shower fittings - 2 years.