AQUALISA Quartz Concealed Digital Shower Kit LP/Gravity Pumped Rear Fed QZD.A2.BV.14
***PLEAS NOTE*** Item discontinued please call for alternate model/price thank you
The AQUALISA Quartz Concealed Rear Fed Digital Shower Mixer Kit QZD.A2.BV.14 is a concealed thermostatic digital mixing valve (processor) with surface mounted wired controller complete with shower kit including the Aqualisa Harmony 4-spray Ø105mm showerhead with rub-clean nozzles, supplied with flexible shower hose, shower rail with adjustable clamp bracket, hose retainer and wall brackets/holders; designed for installations in Low Pressure/Gravity Fed water systems; Chrome finish.
The Aqualisa Quartz Digital is an intelligent shower that mixes hot and cold flows of water until your preferred temperature is reached. Then, it maintains it. There's no need to jump in until Quartz Digital's flashing lights indicate your shower is warm enough and you can even switch your Aqualisa Quartz Digital on remotely. Simply push the button, wait a moment for the illuminated display to become steady... and step in. As an added bonus, you’ll have the choice of even more oomph, courtesy of the ‘Boost’ button, included with all shower systems. There's also an optional eco setting, so if you’ve got your eye on water consumption, you can still shower with a clear conscience.
The Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower QZD.A2.BV.14 features and specifications:
- Thermostatic temperature stability with digital intelligence keeps showering safe for all the family.
- Contemporary styling and compact and elegant design.
- Digital processor (mixer valve) integrates a pump to provide extra power.
- Easy to use controls: Simple one touch Start/Stop push button; 'Set and forget' precise temperature control (no flow control); 'Boost' push button for enhanced flow.
- Controller features LED indicators to show when desired temperature has been reached.
- Optional Eco setting: Select 'ECO' mode on the digital mixing valve (processor box) during installation to preserve water (The 'ECO' flow rate mode should not be selected for shower systems fitted to combination boilers).
- Remote control (purchased separately): Can be installed up to 10m away to enable control of the Quartz shower from a second convenient location and features LED indicator that replicates the shower's main control by flashing whilst the water is warming up and turning to steady once your desired temperature has been reached.
- Rear fed shower kit:
• Aqualisa Harmony Ø105mm showerhead: 4 spray patterns Inner/Middle/Outer/Eco, rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning and de-scaling, integral anti-twist hose connection;
• Shower rail: 865mm, adjustable wall holders/brackets for adaption to existing drillings between 520-830mm; Supplied with adjustable clamp bracket assembly, flexible shower hose, hose retaining ring and elbow outlet.
- Pumped digital mixer for low pressure/gravity fed water systems.
- Installation: Digital mixer - concealed (can be located in the loft, airing cupboard or under the bath); Controller/shower kit - wall mounted.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Electrical: Processor to mains - switched fuse spur 3amp, cable length 2m, 230-240V; Controller to processor - low voltage (5V) data cable, length 10m.
- Min/Max pressure: Processor must be sited no higher than the base level of the cistern/1.0 bar.
- Processor connections: Inlet - 15mm push-fit, valve inlet centres 48mm; Outlet - 15mm push-fit.
- Max. temperature: Factory pre-set blend temperature - 45°C; Adjustable temperature setting - 35°C-55°C.
- Outlet flow rates: 12 ltr/min; 'ECO' - 10 ltr/min; 'Boost' - 16 ltr/min; 'ECO Boost' - 14 ltr/min.
- Dimensions, mm: Please see pictures for details.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Approvals: CE Marking, BEAB.
- Manufacturer’s Guarantee: Shower unit - 5 years; Shower fittings