AQUALISA HiQu Concealed Digital Diverter Shower Controller and Remote HP/Combi HQD1017
The Aqualisa HiQu BIV Digital Shower Unit HQD1017 is a concealed thermostatic digital mixing valve (processor) with a digital divert complete with a surface mounted wired controller for a multi outlet shower, supplied with remote Start/Stop switch to turn the HiQu shower on/off from a second location; designed for High Pressure/Combi Boiler Mains Fed water system; Chrome finish.
Luxurious good looks combine with the intelligence of digital technology to deliver a shower that is unsurpassed in function, simplicity and performance - HiQu's beautifully finished metal control features an intuitive, multi-function illuminated LED indicator that lets you know exactly when it’s time to step into your shower. The HiQu's shower performance is second to none, providing a flow rate range capable of delivering a refreshing spritz through to an invigorating drench. And the remote controller, supplied with the shower mixer, makes stepping into chilly showers a thing of the past: switch the shower on from your bedroom - the remote features an LED indicator so you'll know when it's time to shower. This HiQu digital divert shower will allow you to switch instantly between your choice of two shower heads - a great solution for family bathrooms or simply for when showering flexibility is essential.
The Aqualisa HiQu Digital Diverter Shower Mixer features:
- Thermostatic temperature stability with digital intelligence keeps showering safe for all the family.
- The remotely sited digital processor connects to HiQu controls by a data cable to give you perfect blended water at the touch of a button and can be sited anywhere up to 10m away from the shower - in the loft, airing cupboard or under the bath - making access and installation easy, eliminating the need for altering of the bathroom wall and damage to décor.
- Digital diverter technology allows instant switching between shower heads.
- Remote Control: Can be installed up to 10m away to enable control of the HiQu shower from a second convenient location and features an LED indicator.
- HiQu Shower Controllers have a luxurious metal finish and are very simple to use:
• Separate 'set and forget' lever handles for flow and temperature adjustment (main controller only); push button for on/off and divert between shower outlets (both controllers).
• Feature animated LEDs to show changes in temperature and flow (main controller), indicate that the desired temperature and flow have been reached or shower outlets have been switched (both controllers).
• Both controllers are wired: Connected to the digital processor via low voltage data cables.
- Eco Mode: Select 'eco-mode' on the processor box during installation to preserve water.
- HP digital mixing valve: For mains pressurized systems or combination boilers.
- Installation: Digital shower valve - concealed; Controllers - wall mounted.
- Recommended application: Domestic.
- Min/Max pressure: 1.0/7.0 bar.
- Inlet connections: 2 x 15mm push-fit; inlet centres 48mm.
- Outlet connection: 15mm push-fit.
- Processor electrical: Switched fused spur 3 A; 230-240V.
- Dimensions (L x W x H), mm: Digital processor 297 (350mm with isolation connectors fitted) x 210 (260mm with isolation connectors fitted) x 70; Main controller 210 x 60 x 35 (depth measured from finished wall surface to front of knob); Remote control 60 x 60 x 16.
- Finish: Chrome.
- Approvals: CE Marking, BEAB, WRAS, TMV2.
- Manufacturer's Guarantee: Domestic installations - 5 years; Non-domestic - 1 year.
Please note: The Shower supplied as 'valve only' and thus can be customised by choosing shower components and accessories from our Pick ‘N’ Mix Aqualisa Options modular range (purchased separately) - choose from adjustable height or slim handset and ceiling or wall mounted fixed head systems and team w