SANIFLO SaniSPEED Commercial Lifting Station (4 Outlets), 1045
£394.38 inc. of VAT
£328.65 ex. of VAT
The Saniflo SaniVITE 1004 is a compact, ready-to-install small-bore automatic lifting station designed for handling/removing hot soapy greywater up to 75°C from 4 different domestic bathroom/kitchen appliances (such as a washing machine, dishwasher/glasswasher, bathtub, shower, bidet, wash basin or kitchen sink) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The Saniflo SaniVITE is a quiet but powerful greywater pump, specially designed to discharge hot soapy waste water whenever needed, independent from the gravity drain system, and ideally suitable for use in a small foot print kitchen, bathroom and utility rooms or making the addition of a domestic kitchen or utility room easy, even below or distant from a drain. The compact SaniVITE is usually concealed in a kitchen or vanity unit but can also be concealed behind a demountable panel to give access if required. The SaniVITE is a domestic heavy-duty pump with 4 inlets for connection up to 4 kitchen/bathroom outlets or appliances such as bathtub/shower, wash basin/bidet, kitchen/laundry sink, dishwasher/glasswasher or washing machine (indirect connection) - all 4 working at the same time if required.
Ideal for conversions, the unit collects and automatically pumps the greywater away through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe - up to 5m high or 50m distance or a lesser combination of both pipe runs. A normal operating cycle for the SaniVITE can be as short as 2-10 seconds depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
Please note: SaniVITE is only suitable for pumping greywater, and only in domestic installations. For removing hot soapy waste water in commercial applications use SaniSPEED or SaniCOM. Also, when used with a shower or bath, the shower tray/bath outlet has to be raised 150mm above the floor.
The SaniVITE features and specifications:
- Takes greywater from 4 different kitchen/bathroom/utility room outlets.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics).
- Compact design for easy installation in a cabinet under a sink.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- High degree of comfort: Low noise level.
- Discharge elbow can be rotated 360 degrees to fit any type of installation required, incorporates a non-return valve which prevents back flow into the unit.
- Adjustable discharge and inlet connections ensure easy installation and replacement.
- High reliability due to induction motor: No carbon brushes or gears to wear out; Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart; Motor tested on over 30,000 cycles.
- Equivalent to Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 C-3.
- Discharge pipe: Ø32mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 2 x Ø40mm on top of the lid, 2 x Ø40mm - at lower end of pump casing (1 on either side).
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 50m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 5m.
- Flow rate @ Max. head: 50 ltrs/min.
- Max. temperature of pumped waste water: 60°C (75°C for 5 minutes - to clear the hottest waste water from a washing machine).
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 400W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Weight: 6.4 kg.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Inlet connectors, end caps, air vent cap, discharge elbow, floor mounting brackets/feet, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring connecto