SANIFLO SaniTOP Domestic Macerator (WC + Wash Basin), 1002
The Saniflo SaniTOP Domestic Macerating Pump 1002 is a compact, ready-to-install, automatic small-bore macerator for handling/removing greywater and toilet waste (blackwater) from a single toilet and 1 other sanitary appliance (such as a wash basin) where outlet is away from the main soil stack.
The Saniflo SaniTOP Macerator Pump has all the features of the original SaniFLO but with benefit of adding a wash basin inlet, making the SaniTOP ideal for cloakrooms, even below sewer level. SaniTOP enables drainage of a toilet (with horizontal outlet according to BS EN 33/37) and a wash basin whenever needed, independently from the gravity drain system - the unit collects and pumps the waste water through a narrow pressure pipe to the next down pipe.
Functioning: When the toilet is flushed and water and organic waste matter enter the chamber, the unit automatically activates the motor, which rotates the stainless steel macerator blades reducing water and waste to slurry to be pumped to a remote soil pipe up to 100 m away horizontally or up to 4 m vertically, or a lesser combination of both. A normal operating SaniTOP cycle takes about 15-20 seconds depending on the discharge pipe run configuration; power consumption is therefore minimal.
Please note: SaniTOP Macerator is only suitable for pumping away blackwater (toilet waste) from a domestic WC with horizontal outlet. For a domestic wall hung WC use SaniPACK or SaniWALL: these macerators are specifically designed for accepting waste pumped from a wall hung toilet.
The SaniTOP features and specifications:
- Takes grey- and blackwater from 1 toilet with short horizontal Ø100mm spigot outlet and a wash basin.
- Typical applications: Basement installations below sewer level; Renovation or modernisation of existing buildings where the location may be remote from the main soil pipe so that a natural slope cannot be established (e.g. lofts/attics) or where conventional large bore pipework would be impractical.
- Compact design for easy integration behind the WC pan.
- Operates fully automatic when water enters the tank.
- Reduced noise level.
- Horizontal discharge elbow can be rotated to be positioned to the desired direction as installation required, incorporates a non-return valve which prevents back flow into the unit.
- High reliability due to induction motor: The unit is specifically designed for use in damp and steamy conditions and the powerful induction motor (no carbon brushes or gears to wear out) is sealed for life; Motor protection by thermal overload switch with automatic restart; Motor tested on over 30,000 cycles.
- Equivalent to Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-1.
- This unit is fitted with an active carbon filter (changed every year) and requires no external venting.
- Installation: SaniTOP must be installed directly behind the toilet and in the same room according to EN 12050-3; When connecting piece is required, the max. distance to the toilet must not exceed 200mm.
- Discharge pipe: Ø22/28/32mm.
- Dimensions of possible inlets: 1 x Ø40mm at the top.
- Max. horizontal discharge run: 100m.
- Max. vertical discharge run: 4m.
- Gravity fall on horizontal installations: 1:100.
- Motor speed: 2800 RPM.
- Supply voltage: 220-240 V, 50 Hz via unswitched fuse spur 5 A.
- Consumption: 400W.
- Materials: Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Neoprene.
- Weight: 5.3 kg.
- Dimensions: Please see pictures.
- Supplied with: Flexible sleeve for pan spigot, discharge elbow with pipe adaptor/reducer, inlet connector (for wash basin), floor mounting brackets/feet, jubilee clips and screws.
- 2 year Manufacturer's Guarantee.
Please note: This appliance MUST be wired into a fused unswitched fixed wiring connector fitted with a 5 amp fuse.